14- We're in, You're out.

[[ Moving forward doesn't always mean your past will

[[ Moving forward doesn't always mean your past will. If you've got unfinished junk, it'll find you. ]]

Nikita

Moving through the trees I saw a flashing light, something like a flashlight flickering frantically between the leaves.

I wanted to scream, run towards it, take off maybe but I knew I couldn't or he would find me.

So I kept hushed and stayed as quiet as possible.

Not even a brush of breath was to be heard from my lips against the dirt.. then I heard him.

"Comere girl....iknow you're hiding!!" He growled.

I strained to scoot deeper into the hole I was buried in, but there was no more room. I was vulnerable.

"I'm gonna start counting! ONE.....TWOO!!....THREE-"

Something made me whimper.

"NO!!" I yelled as he gripped a hand full from the back of my head and yanked me up causing my back to crack.

"Noo!!" I screeched. "Let me go!! Let me go-

He slaps me to the ground with all his force.

"How does it feel...to be a walking purgery babygirl..." he glitz in my ear clenching his teeth.

"Neither dead...nor alive but your slimey sinful little soul still roams the streets of this FUCKED up world!??"

"Daddy!-

'' I AM NOT YOUR FATHER! " He yells.

"Why should I cheat the grim of his most valuable prize and let you live! Huh!? Let me guess, because you're going through a phasee??"

"FUCK YOU!-

"SAY ANOTHER WORD!! AND I'LL BEAT YO-....matter fact...why don't i?" He says taking off his belt.

''No please, God nooo!"

He whipped up his belt and hit it across my back spelling out the word abomination.

When it was over I laid there sprawled across whatever floor it turned into and started seeing different colors.

I then i became dizzy and flipped over on my side fighting to drag myself upwards..

..... " Baby....baby you ok? Look at me wake up!"

"Don't touch me, no don't touch me you fucking spit! I hate you! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU , YOU LIAR!! YOU LIAR! YOU LIAR! YOU FUCKING LIARR!-

She slapped me across the face hard as fuck switching me back to reality.

''Why the....where are...why are you still here??"