5▻ Maybe it was..?

Marley in the mm」 💜

___________________________________________________________

That Night...

"So where you wanna sleep?" she asked me as we walked towards a long hallway.

"Ummm I'll take a guest room." i preferred.

"Well i have 3 of those...so you can have any one of them if you'd like." she offered. We then walked a little further into a room with a bed in the far right corner and a master bathroom in it.

It was well dressed and very welcoming.

"Here you are... make yourself comfortable and if you get hungry i think there's some Pizza in the stove, I got noodles, candy on the table... and if you like chili then you can heat that up." she said flashing a smile at me before stepping back.

"Uh--so...so you'll definitely drive me back home tomorrow right? Like in the morning."

"As you wish love." she winked.

I swallowed before I spoke again because this chick had me moist as fuck.

"....and..d-do you have a charger..? I did have my phone with me but it's just dead."

"Oh. Yeah, I'll be right back. Ut- Iphone or android?" she asked before leaving.

"Iphone." i answered. "Gotchu..."

I took in the place within the seconds she left me there in my own world.

I didn't feel unsafe or worried i was just...curious and anxious for some reason.

I was actually excited.

I don't even know why but i liked it here... A lot. It was so peaceful, positive and influential. The details, her character, her manners-

"Boo!" she said coming up behind me.

"D-shit! Watch out!" i said turning around with my fist balled.

"Damn, chill you ain't gotta square up." she laughed.

I hate when people sneak up on me.

"Here you go." she said chuckling. "So I see you like the place..?" she asked stuffing her hands in her joggers pockets licking her top lip.

As she did that I saw what looked like a stretch mark, ripping it's way down towards her woman hood.. It wasn't ugly at all to me, though. Matter of fact it was a turn on.

To see something so irregular like that.
"..yeah.." I answered after a while.

She put her head down pulling her loc's to the side around her shoulder.

"Sooo you good? Need anything else?"

"No, but thanks." I answered her.

Then i looked at her for a minute..

"Aye...why you being so nice to me? You don't even know me yet but... still you're so inviting?" i questioned her.

She shrugged. "I don't know i guess the more we talk the more comfortable i get. I'm a clingy person. Not in a bad way though.." she said. "Bet.." i replied smiling a little.

I caught myself.

"Well alright then... Goodnight." she told me.

"Goodnight." i said back.

She then left the room after that closing the door behind her.

I explored my room most the night and i actually liked here it better than my own... It was so relaxing.