Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Is it to late now to say sorry.

Ramona's POV

Beep beep beep. I take my hand from under the blanket and I start feeling around for my phone. Once I found it I turned off my alarm and sat up. I got all the way out of my bed and I made my way towards the bathroom. Then I opened the bathroom door and walked in then I locked the door behind me. I took a quick shower wiping then I put on my bath robe and I walked to my room then I closed my door. Let's see what am I gonna wear today? I mumbled as I opened my closet.

~~~~~~

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and i sit down at the kitchen table. I'm wearing a blue t-shirt some shorts, and blue vans. A few minutes later Jackson is coming down stairs. He looks like he's been crying.

He sits down in the seat in front of me then he looks at me and rolls his eyes at me, Rude. "Good morning Jacksito" I say trying to brighten this very sad tone in the air.

"Morning Rat." Jackson says. Well, He's still mad.

"Jackson that wasn't very nice" DJ says as she sits down at the table. Putting Tommy in his highchair.

"Well, how would you feel if someone just comes into your life and ruins your sixth birthday party. Then they steal your room, then they just walk into your room and smash your glass firefighter truck that your dad gave you" Well, now I feel bad. Well I felt bad last night but now it's just worst.

"Jackson I'm sure her breaking your glass truck was an accident"

Then he just crosses his arms and glares and shakes his head at me. "Accident my butt, I hate her" Ouch.

DJ gasps "Jackson apologize to her right now"

"Ummmm let me think, No"

"It wasn't something you couldn't think about apologize to her"

"Mom, I said no and that's that!" He got up from the table and walked in to the living room.

"Ramona I'm sorry about him and I don't think your rat" She says calmly.

"It's fine I'll go talk to him" what am I doing? He hates you your just gonna make matters worse. I get up from the table slowly pushing my chair back in. I walk towards the door then I push it open and now I'm standing in the living room. I see Jackson with his head in hands and I can here him sniffing. Okay you got this just talk to him. "CHEESE!" What the heck is wrong with me. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Yes I know rats love cheese now can you leave me alone." Jackson says wiping his face with his hand and looking at me. I decided to take a risk and walk closer to him, because I'm a risk taker. I sit down next to him on the couch but he just scoots away from me.

"Listen, Jackson I really am sorry for breaking your firefighter truck. It was on accident though. Also, I don't appreciate you calling me a rat"

"Ramona, it's just that my dad got me that and I don't really have a lot of things to remember him by. You know?" Then I nod to let him know I understand. "and Im sorry for calling you a rat and for saying I hate you"

"It's okay" then I hugged him and it took him a while to hug me back.

"Holy Trump JACKSON IS TRYING TO KILL RAMONA!" I stop hugging Jackson and turn around to see Max running into the kitchen and a few minutes later. DJ, Stephanie, and my mom all come rushing in.

"Jackson stop try- trying to kill r-ramona" Stephanie says half way out of breath. Even though she didn't run that long.

"Ramona and I were just hugging, I wasn't trying to kill her." Jackson says putting his hands up in defense mode.

"Oh, well my bad" says max pushing through DJ and Stephanie.

"Well kids you better start walking to the bus stop your bus is going to be here in a few minutes" Says mom.

"Okay well see you guys later" I say standing up and walking to the door with Jackson right behind me. I open the door and step out onto the porch then Jackson closes the door. He walks up behind me and whispers in my ear. "You look great in those shorts" then he walks past me leaving me on the porch. Stuck and surprised. "Hey bobby, wait up" he says as he runs over to Bobby. I start to walk off the porch did he just? Yeah he did. But why? This kid confuses me. I shake my head then I laugh as I see Jackson jump on Bobby and they both fall to the ground.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😀😊😀😊😀😊😀

How was this chapter? Sorry it was short? Aren't you glad there friends again? Seriously how was this chapter was it good bad meh?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T