Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Cruel and unusual punishment.

Ramona's POV.

I rub Jordan's back as he calms down a little. "I ruined my life just to see if I can get with you" Jordan says.

Jordan and I are now sitting up with our backs pressed against the headboard of Jackson's bed. I remove my hand from Jordan's back and place my hands on my lap.

"Well why'd you do it?" I ask.

"I already told you it was a bet" He has a little anger in his voice.

"But you came up with the bet, why did you come up with the bet?" Jacksons asks jumping into the conversation.

"Can you two just stop, what's done is done." Jordan's says as he pouts and crosses his arms.

Then there's a knock at the door. "I know you guys are In there" I hear DJ's voice say.

"Please leave we're naked" Jackson says in a high pitched voice trying to make himself sound like a girl.

"Open the door now!" We flinch and jump at the sound of anger in DJ's voice. I get up slowly and walk towards the door I put my hand on the knob then I open the door to reveal a red faced and angry DJ.

~ The next day in the afternoon ~

"Ughhhh, I hate this" Jordan groans.

"Well at least you don't have to massage Kimmy's feet" Jackson says.

We're all grounded for three weeks, We all got our electronics take away, we can't leave the house without an adult, and each time the adults leave the house we have to go next door to Mrs. Greenberg's house. Tomorrow we have to paint the kitchen back and when we're done massaging Stephanie, DJ, and mom's feet we have to clean up all the trash from the party last night.

Which is just cruel and unusual punishment.

Max and Tommy get to relax all day so does all the mothers and Stephanie. They even want us to cook dinner tonight and nothing ever goes good when we cook.

Well I can't complain, I get to massage Stephanie's feet and not my mother's, I feel bad for Jackson. "Jackson really get in there....ahhhhhh yes" I feel really, really bad for him.

Once they we're finally done with cruel and unusual punishment one. We're off to cruel and unusual punishment two, clean the house. I walk into the bathroom to find a bra hanging on the shower head, and it's too big to be mines.

I turn and walk out of there, someone else can clean the bathroom. "JACKSON COME CLEAN THE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM!" I yell as I run down stairs running towards the back door.

"Why me!?" I jump and turn around to see Jackson popping up from behind the counter.

"Because I don't feel like it" I say shrugging my shoulders and open the back door hearing a loud groan come from Jackson and loud foot steps. I close the back door and I start picking up, BEER BOTTLES?! What the fudge happened at this party?

"Yeah I was surprised too" I jump at the sudden voice and I see Jordan on the other side of the yard with a garbage bag. I walk over to him and I drop the bottle in the bag and I turn around and I start picking up more pieces of trash and I walk back over to him and I throw it in the trash bag, I tune but then I stop when I hear him ask me question.

"Are you sure you don't hate me?" I turn to look at Jordan. I told him yesterday that I didn't like him, but I mean I guess I like him as a friend. He didn't break me and Jackson up he also stopped trying to flirt with me too and I think he really wants me to forgive him.

"I forgive you" I say letting out a huge sigh. His eyes light up and he grows a big smile he drops the garbage and he walks up to me and hugs me.

"Thanks for forgiving me"

"You're welcome, also I can't really breathe." He then lets go of me quickly.

"Sorry" he says quickly. "Also, you don't have to worry about me trying to steal you away from Jackson"

"You were never going to steal me away from him anyway" He laughs. "I'm serious" his smile disappears and he clears his throat, he picks up the garbage bag and I turn around and I start picking up trash again.

Then I stop as I notice something. I turn and ask "aren't you hot wearing that" I ask Jordan who is wearing a long sleeve shirt, long jeans, and sneakers.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he says and I just nod and turn my head as I start picking up more trash, ignoring the fact that he just lied to me. I mean we're in San Francisco in the middle of summer.

~~~~~~

Jackson hands me the noodles and I place them in the pot of boiling water. Then Jordan, Jackson and I just stare at the pot I'm standing in between the two of them because Jacksom is still mad at Jordan.

"So, what are you guys cooking for the king?" Max asks as he walks in front of us.

"Spaghetti" I answer.

"It better be good" Max says as he walks off drinking his juice box.

"Why did he ask you, he could've asked us?" Oh look who's back Jealous Jackson, oooooh what if I make him a theme song for this personality of his.

Okay so.

He's Jealouse Jackson

That's all I got, "he was actually asking all of us Ramona just happened to answer" Jrodan speaks up.

"Who told you to talk" Jackson says anger burning in his voice, then I spot the stove.

"Guys the pot is smoking" I say pointing to the pot on the stove.

"Why is it doing that?" Jackson says walking up to the pot, but I pull his arm back and he gives me a confused look.

"You're not allowed near the stove, we have to repaint the kitchen tomorrow all because of you" I say crossing my arms.

"You guys do know, that means the noodles are cooking, right?" Jordan ask.

"Uh yeah, of course. We're not idiots" I say with my voice going high pitched. Jordan rolls his eyes.

Then Jackson says "don't roll your eyes at my woman"

This is going to be a long day.

☺😊☺☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺☺

Sorry it took me long to update, I've been working on my other story and I went to a sleepover recently.

~Question Time~

Why do you think Jordan is wearing long sleeve clothing in the middle of summer?

How do you feel about Ramona forgiving Jordan?

Did you think of a theme song for Jealous Jackson?

Also thanks @RowanBlanchardFan for the idea.

Also for the other people who had ideas don't worry I will use them and I will give you a shout out once I use them like I just did.