Epilogue

Final Chapter: Happily Ever After

Ramona's POV

Vicky puts the last touches to my hair, and she back  away smiling at me.

"You look beautiful" she compliments me.

"Thanks" I say looking in the mirror in front of me.

"I'm so glad after today your wedding is over" Vicky sighs.

"Don't be jealous, Bobby is probably going to propose to you sooner or later"

"I'm not jealous, I'm happy this wedding is almost over because you've been a bridezilla these past couple of months making sure everything was going your way "

"Not my fault I wanted everything to be perfect" I say turning away from the mirror and looking at Vicky.

"Sweetheart nobody's perfect" Vicky says laughing a little.

Then there's a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say, Andrew walks in.

"Maid of honor, your boyfriend doesn't know how to put on a tie"

Vicky sighs and rolls her eyes and she gives me a quick hug before she walks out the room.

I look in the mirror one last time, and I take a deep breath its show time.

~~~~~

My dad interlocks his arm with mine and he walks me down the aial as "here comes the bride" plays in the background.

This is it, after today my name will no longer be Ramona Gibbler it will be Ramona Fuller. I look around at the crowd of people watching me make my way up to the front of the church.

I finally make it to the front of the church and I stand in front of the man I love, Jackson Fuller. My dad whispers something to Jackson causing his eyes to widen before he sits down.

Jackson smiles at me and takes my hands in his and then the Priest begins to talk.

"Nervous?" Jackson whispers.

"A little" I whisper back.

"Well don't be I got you, forever" His words makes my smile grow even bigger on my face, if that's even possible.

Then the word forever rings in my head, I'm going to be with him forever. But, forever is a long time, what if I do something stupid to ruin all of this forever? Oh my goodness, he's going to hate me forever. I don't want him to hate me forever.

Oh no! Was this a bad idea? Are we to young to be married? I mean we're only twenty-two, but this is a really big commitment. Why am I just thinking about all of this now? This is going to be a disaster, I can't do this.

I let go of Jackson's hands and I just run out of there, and I stop and sit down on the stairs of the church outside.

I can't believe I just did that. I just ran out on my own wedding, Jackson probably thinks I hate him right now. I'm the worst, how could I do that to him?

Tears begin to spill out of my eyes and I put my head in my hands.

"Ramona?" I look up to see Max walking out of the church.

"Yes?" I whisper.

"Are you okay? I mean you just ran out back there" Max says as he takes a seat next to me on the steps.

"Do you think I'm good enough for Jackson?" I ask.

"Ramona you're perfect for Jackson, if you weren't you guys probably wouldn't be getting married today. Also he told me not to tell you this but, he forgot to write the vows" I slightly laugh, at the fact that Jackson didn't write his vows.