Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

(A/n the slideshow is pictures of bathing suits that each of them are wearing)

Ramona's POV.

I sit at the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water. "Come on get in the water" Jackson moans as he pulls on my legs. I finally give in and hop down off the ledge Jackson swims over to Bobby and Andrew who are both in five feet. I hold onto the sides of the pool and I make my way over there.

"Dude what is up with your swimming trunks?" Bobby asks look at Andrew.

"Dude, look at yours seriously SpiderMan."

"You got Mickey Mouse, what are you four?"

"No"

"Then what is up with these shorts bruh" Did he just say bruh?

Jackson shakes his head at them and looks at me his smile starts to grow bigger. "What?" I say blushing at all the attention he's giving me right now.

He poked me in my side "you can't swim can you?" He poked my side again causing me to giggle. He knows I'm ticklish there.

I shake my head no. He laughs.

"Seriously you are thirteen and you don't know how to swim" He keeps laughing at me. I then make my way back to three feet. "Baby wait come back"

"BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH!" I laugh at Bobby and Andrews attempt to sing.

"Shut up!" Jackson yells at them. They instantly become quiet and I feel a hand on my waist. I turn around holding my self up with my hand on the side of the pool. "Wrap your legs around my waist" he tells me

"Why?"

"Just do it" I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes off by pushing his hands off of the side of the pool. He's on his back floating with me sitting on top of him. I then here kissing noises. I turn my head to see Bobby and Andrew's back facing us as there hugging their selves and moving their arms up and down to make it look like there making out with someone.

I laugh at there silliness and I look at Jackson. He has a serious look on his face. "What?" I say as I poke his nose.

"We have something serious to talk about" He puts his hands on my waist, and he flips over and I get on his back as he swims over to the edge of the pool he helps me out the pool and I pull his arm helping him out the pool. We walk over to a pool chair and I sit down and he sits down facing me on another pool chair.

"Okay what's so serious?"

"We need ot talk about you and Max."

"What about me and Max?"

"I can tell by the way you look at him. You want him more than you want me don't you?" He says looking down at his hand is he serious?

"Are you being serious right now? Are you seriously jealous of an eight year old?"

"Well I just think you guys hang our to much"

"You're unbelievable"

"So, do you like him?"

"No, Max is like a brother to me"

He mumbles under his breath "he better be"

"I heard that, just so you know"

"Are you sure?"

"Do I need to call Nick Jonas" he laughs and shakes his head at me.

"THAT'S WHY I STILL GET JEALOUS!" I laugh and I turn around to see Bobby and Andrew singing behind me. Andrew gets on one knee and he picks up my hand.

"Cause your too sexy and beautiful and everyone wants a taste that's why. I STILL GET JEALOUS" He sings then he kisses my hand.

"Andrew" he snaps his head up to an angry Jackson. "Run" then Jackson chases him around the pool.

"Aye, no running around the pool don't you guys see the sign!" Bobby says as he runs after them.

I sigh and walk over to Vicky who has been sitting in the same spot since we got here. "What are you doing?" I ask as I stand next to her.

"Watching the three stooges chase each other around a pool" I laugh. Then Jackson tackles Andrew into the water.

"JACKSON GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIS NECK!" Bobby yells as he dives into the pool.

"So what are we doing for your wedding?" I look at Vicky and arch an eyebrow. "What? I just wan to hurry up and get it out of the way. Also your blocking my sunlight, so can you move?" I walk away from her and I sit at the edge of the pool kicking my legs in the water. While watching Bobby try to pull Jackson off of Andrew.

~~~~~~
I walk into the house with Jackson by my side. It's only seven something we stayed at the pool for a long time. Jackson even tried to give me some swimming lessons but I still don't know how to swim, I guess I need more practice.

"You guys went to the pool without me?" Max asks walking over to us.

"Yes we did" I say bending over and giving him a quick kiss on the fore head and I heard Jackson growl as I walked away. I ran upstairs and I went into my room I closed and locked the door and I pulled off my wet clothes. I wrapped a towel around me as I opened my door.

"So, you remembered your towel this time." I look up to see Jackson smirking and I blushed remembering what happened that day.

"Shut up" then I giggled as I opened and locked the bathroom door. Then I turned on the shower.

😁😀😊😁😊😀☺😀😀☺😀😊😁

Author here.

I would say I wrote two chapters in one day but I ended passing 12:00 as I wrote this so, I really didn't write two chapters in one day.

Also I would like to say thank you for over 1,000 reads. Yay!

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T