Chapter 6

At the top or side or where ever you can see the picture is a picture of Andrew (Lola's crush)

Chapter 6: The great the wonderful.... Max.

Ramona's POV.

Me and Jackson are on the porch staring at the door. Bobby and Vicky already went home after we left the hospital. So now me and Jackson are trying to figure out a way to get in to the house.

"So what are we going to do?" I say staring at the door.

"We can sneak in"

"Okay. How?"

"You go inside and make sure no ones in the living room and if no ones in there then I'll rush upstairs into your room."

"Why my room!?" I say turning my head towards him.

"Because Max might try and tell on me"

"Oh alright" then I opened the door I looked in the living room I turned and gestured for Jackson to come in. He came inside the house and closed the door slowly. Then the chair in the corner of the room swiveled around sitting in that chair was Max. "Howdy, my names Max. Max the great and wonderful"

"Oh my Gosh" Jackson rolled his eyes and I just laughed at Max's adorableness.

"You know I could tell on you guys but" now he's just tapping his finger tips together.

"But what?" Jackson asked getting annoyed.

"I want something"

"Well what do you want?" Jackson said talking through gritted teeth.

"I want hmmmm" he then starts tapping his chin "you know the bowl you filled my red MM's for Lola"

Then Jackson gulped "yes"

"I want it" he said slamming his fist up against the arms of the chair.

"But that's for Lola"

"Or I can tell mom that you broke your arm at Bobby's house."

"Actually I spranged my arm at Bobby's house"

"Well I don't care. So what is the answer yes or no"

Jackson just stares at Max. I look at Jackson then to Max, this feels like a soap opera. "Fine you can eat the bowl" then Max got all happy and excited and ran upstairs. "Now what am I going to do for Lola when she gets back"
Then that reminds me I have to text Lola. I look at give him a slight smile. Then I run upstairs to my room I take my phone out of my back pocket then I text Lola. "Hey Ramona why did you leave me down stairs." I just ignored Jackson.

R: hey.
L: what's up bestie.
R: I have a question.
L: yes?
R: do u like Jackson.
L: yes.
R: who do you like more Bobby or Jackson.
L: Andrew.
R: you like Andrew!
L: yeah he super cute.
R: so you only like J and B a little.
L: yeah but I like bobby more than Jackson I guess I was just caught up in the moment when I kissed him. So don't worry you can have him.
R: wow, well thanks for taking most of this stress off of me.
L: no problem
R: ttyl (talk to you later)
L: ttyl.

Andrew is the cutest and hottest boys at our school. But I don't like him because he's a stuck up rich kid that gets what ever he wants. I mean I'm friends with him I just don't like him in a crush way. He also best friends with Jackson and Bob.
Then realization hit me. Jackson is all mine.
I jumped up on my bed "YES, YES YES UH HUH WOO WOO, YEAH BABY, YEAH-"

"Ramona?" Shoot. I sit back down quickly but this smile is still stuck on my face and I'm just looking at Jackson. "Ramona are you okay" he says waving his hand in my face. I haven't blinked since I sat down. I have to tell Vicky that Lola doesn't even really like Lola I gasp. "Ramona are you alright?" I finally blink then I squeal. Jackson was looking at me like a weirdo. But I don't care. In a while I'll be his little weirdo I squeal again. He arches his eyebrow.

"Vuelvo enseguida" (be right back) and I speed out of my room. Down the stairs. "Hey sweet heart" I wave to my mom then I open the front door and I run down the steps and down the sidewalk. Then I took a turn and kept on running down the sidewalk. I finally stopped and I walked up the stairs of Vicky's house. I rung the door bell. Vicky's dad opened the door. "Hi Mr.Sinclair is Victoria home" he hates nicknames.

"Yes she's up in her room. VICTORIA YOU HAVE A VISITOR."
I heard footsteps then I saw Vicky at the top of the stairs she gestured for me to come up her dad moved out of the way and I walked gracefully past him then I walked gracefully up stairs. But once I was out of her dads eyesight. I yanked her arm to her bedroom. I closed the door and pushed her on to her bed. Then I jumped on top of her.

I stared at her I cleared my throat "LOLA LIKES ANDREW AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE BOBBY AND JACKSON THAT MUCH ISN'T THIS GREAT" she just stared at me.

"Your crushing me" oops I get off of her. I mouth sorry and she just glares at me. Okay I think I need to calm I inhale then I exhale then I inhale then I exhale. Okay.

I look at her, she widens her eyes. I now know how Jackson was feeling when I started staring at him all crazy. "Seriously, I can't believe this Yasssssss Shawtyyyy" I just laugh at her. She's like the sister I never had. Then I just keep on laughing noticing that she is trying to twerk. Big word there trying this is hilarious.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom" I say as I walk back into the house

"Hey sweetie" then she props her feet up in the table, gross. I walk up the stairs to my room I open the door and Jackson is laying on my bed going through his phone. "Hey Jacky" I say walking over to my bed.

"Where have you been? You left almost an hour ago? Did you go clubin? Did you join a gang? Why did you run out like that? Are you on drugs? How am I going to eat dinner without my mom knowing? Do you know how hungry I am?"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, woah, stop"

"What?"

"whats with the billion questions? and I was at Vicky's house. No I'm not on drugs or a part of a gang. And I don't know I guess you gonna starve."

"Okay, sorry for asking those questions I was just worried about you. And I need to eat!"

"Then tell your mom you got hurt you can't hide from her for long you know?"

Knock knock "Ramona can I come in"

Me and Jackson look at eachother "that's her" we both say at the same time.

"You see I thought this was a bad idea when we had to put you in a basket."

"Yeah, yeah hide me already"

"Ramona?"

"Hide me!?!!"

"Okay, okay" where am I gonna hide this child?

😀😊😐😊😀😊😐😊😀😊😀
Sorry it took me a long time to post I'm writing two stories at the same time so yeah.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T