Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Pool Party Crasher.

Ramona's POV

Lola glares at me and I glare at her. "Jackson I thought you gave up on that when you came to my house and kissed me?" Lola says rolling her eyes at me and focusing on Jackson.

"Well you thought wrong" Vicky says as she runs behind Lola and then she pushes Lola into the pool.

Lola goes under water and she comes back and starts screaming. "MY DRESS!" Lola screams as she smacks the water around her.

"My dress got ruined too, join the club" I say.

"Yeah but there's actually a difference between your dress and my dress, mine is probably worth more than your future"

"I can't believe we used to be friends" I glare at her.

"Yeah I can't believe I downgraded" Lola rolls her eyes and she swims over to the ladder so she can get out of the pool.

"Well, you guys can argue I'll go and have some fun" Bobby says as he jumps into the pool.

"Same here" Andrew says as he jumps into the pool.

"Yeah don't mind me either" Max says as he slowly gets into the pool by the pool stairs.

Lola takes off her dress and she sits it on a chair. I take off my dress and I throw it from the pool and right onto Lola's face.

She throws my dress to the ground and she glares at me. "So who did you come here with?" Vicky asks Lola.

"No one" Lola picks up a bottle of sun block and starts putting it on.

"So you're a loner?" Jordan asks as he walks up to Lola.

"No all my friends are just busy"

"No, all your friends are in this pool having fun. Admit it Lola you have no friends now" I say as I cross my arms.

Lola looks at Vicky and then she looks at Jackson and she finally looks at me, and she falls back and sits down and she puts her head in her hands. "You're right, I have no friends. Well I have Sky and that's it." Lola confesses.

"Why are you so mean?" Jordan asks Lola.

"I mean I don't try to be mean, I just-" I cut Lola off.

"You called me one day and called me fat and ugly, you also trued to steal my boyfriend, and you just called me a rat like five minutes ago"

"Okay yeah I do try to be mean, its just I know I'm better than you people. So I'm trying to find better friends, you know?"

"No, no I don't know" Vicky says.

"Of course you don't, nobody likes you so you need all the friends you can get" Lola says wiping her nonexistent tears.

"Okay how about we reverse that, Nobody likes YOU! So YOU! Need all the friends YOU! Can get" Vicky says pointing at Lola each time she said 'you'.

"I don't have time for you people, I'm so glad I'm moving next week" Lola says as she stands up and she grabs her dress.

"You're moving?! HALLELUJAH!" I scream throwing my hands up into the air.

"Yes I am, so you guys have fun and I'll go hang out with Sky" Lola says as she storms off.

"I actually thought she was going to apologize for being mean for a second there" Jordan says.

"I think you look really stupid wearing that" Vicky tells Jordan.

"Well I don't care what you think, or what everyone else thinks" Jordan crosses his arms.