Chapter 22.

Chapter 22: The phone call.

Ramona's POV.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I feel around my bed until I find it. I picked it up and turned off my alarm. I got out of bed and I grabbed my towel I then walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and I brushed my hair. I wrapped my towel around myself then I walked out of the bathroom. "Hey hottie"

I look up to see Jackson leaning next to the door. He kisses my forehead then he walks into the bathroom. I walk into my room and I throw on very short Shorts, a black crop top, and my black socks. I walk out of my room "Hey Ramona, can you come here for a sec" I look across the hall to see Max on his bed. I walk into his room.

"Hey little guy" I say ruffling his hair.

"Hey, no messing with Max Money" he says swatting my hand and then he smooths out his hair. I laugh.

We then hear a door swing open and then Jackson is standing in front of the door. "So, when he does it you laugh, but when I do it you say 'nobody calls you that'" Jackson says he looks angry with his hair dripping wet. That was a quick shower he just took.

"Jackson, where is your towel?" I hear Max say I look down to see Jackson is completely naked. I cover my face with my hands.

"Oh don't act like you weren't going to see this soon, Ramona." I fall back onto the bed and I hear Jackson laugh and I also hear a door shut.

"He's gone, you can uncover your eyes" I uncover my eyes and Max hands me his tablet.

"Why are you handing me this?"

"Help me pass this level." I look at he game he's playing, he's playing Flying Kite. This game is a little hard and I eneded up deleting it from my phone because i kept throwing my phone. Im suprised it hasn't cracked yet, but I passed that level with ease. I got up and left his room. Jackson was coming out the bathroom this time he had his towel wrapped around his waist.

I walked passed him and then I walked down the stairs. I sat on the couch and I pulled out my phone. I was about to text Vicky but then my phone started to ring it was Lola. I answered it. "Hello"

"Hey, Ramona" she answered back all preppy.

"What do you want?"

"I can't just call my best friend?"

"We're not even friends."

"Yeah your right" her preppy tone drops. "So has Jackson been talking about me?"

"No"

She laughs "no seriously, what has he been saying about me?"

"Nothing, Jackson and I are together again" I hear her gasp.

"WHAT DOES HE SEE IN YOU? YOU'RE A FAT UGLY, RAT! " Lola yells through the phone.

"Actually Jackson said I am beautiful" I say defending myself.

She laughs again. "Oh sweetheart, you'll believe anything anybody will tell you, don't you?"

"No" I am getting very annoyed.

"Clearly Jackson is lying to you. We all know I'm way prettier than you. He's probably just using you yo get to me. Again!" She sighs. "Well that's all I have to say, your voice is very annoying. Ta ta" she then hangs up the phone. I stare at my screen.

I can't believe we used to be best friends. Am I really fat? Is my voice annoying? Am I super ugly? Is Jackson just using me? Ramona stop it, he would never do that to you. Right?

"Why are you staring at your screen?" I hear Jackson's voice asks I then feel his arm swing over my shoulders I turn my head and look at him.

"Um, no reason" I say putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Do you wanna sneak out and go to Bobby's house?"

"What about my mom-" he cuts me off.

"Party planning"

"Stephanie?"

"In the nursery with Tommy"

"DJ?"

"Clinic"

"Max?"

"To busy trying to pass a level on that game" He says grabbing my arm and pulling towards the door. I then think of something.

"I got to go do something real quick"

"Okay" he says as he let's go of my arm. I run upstairs and I go into my room. I then grab my makeup bag and I go into the bathroom. I put on. Concealer, Mascara, Blush, a nude color pink lipstick, eyeliner, and a little bit of light brown eye shadow.

I can't look ugly with makeup, now can I Lola? I smile at myself when I look in the mirror and I put my makeup bag back in my room and walk back downstairs. I grab Jacksons hand and he slowly opens and closes the door.

We walk down the sidewalk and he breaks the silence. "Why are you wearing all that makeup?"

"Because I want to" I lied.

"Oh, I don't think you need makeup. You're perfect just the way you are" I smile and then my smile goes away as I remember what Lola said about Jackson lying to me he stops walking and I look up at him. "What is wrong?" He asks lifting my chin up and looking into my eyes.

Oh no, does he not like my eyes? Should I get colored contacts? Ugh, Lola was right I am ugly. I look away from him and I keep walking. "Ramona!" He grabs my wrist and I turn to look at him.

"What?" I say looking down at the ground.

"Jackson, Ramona!?" I know that voice. I look up at Jackson and he's looking past me I turn my head to see no other than.....

😀☺😁😊😀☺😁😊😀☺😁😊😀
Cliffhanger!

Who do you think it is?

On a scale of one to ten how much do you hate Lola?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T