Chapter 25

Chapter 25: The Money Squad

Ramona's POV.

Jordan is going to be staying in Max and Jackson's room on a blow up mattress, its been an hour since he got here it is now two something and we're all in my room on my floor in a circle. Also by 'we're' I mean Vicky, Andrew, Bobby, Jordan, Jackson, and Max.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask Jackson is sitting on my right and Jordan is on my left and he won't stop scooting closer up against me. I already texted Vicky before she got here and I told her Jordan may be trouble so she's sitting right next to him and she's keeping an eye on him.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Andrew suggest. Everyone agrees and we let Max go first.

"Okay Ramona truth or dare?" Max asks me but before I can answer Jackson cuts me off.

"Why you gotta choose Ramona?"

"You know what I'm sick of this!" Max says as he gets up and walks out of my room. Jackson sighs and calls after Max and he also gets up and leaves my room.

"Why does everything go wrong when we play truth or dare?" Vicky asks as she sighs. We all sigh and I shrug my shoulders.

Jackson's POV.

I walk across the hall and into my room to see Max sitting on his bed. "Max, what's wrong?" I ask as I walk over and sit next to him.

"Nothing"

"Tell me"

"No, you don't even trust me" he mumbles then he pouts.

"You're my brother of course I trust you. I know you and Ramona have nothing going on, I just like joking with you two" I say ruffling his hair.

"So you do love me?" He asks as he looks up at me.

"Of course I do, nothing can tare us apart. We're brothers we stick with each other no matter what. Okay?" He looks at me and smiles.

"Okay" he then hugs me. I guess I should hug him back, I wrap my arms around him and I pat his back.

"Awwwwwww" we turn around to see Ramona, Vicky, Bobby, Andrew and Jordan. Poking their heads through the door.

"Max I can't believe you thought Jackson was being serious the entire time" Ramona starts laughing, I love her laugh.

"Leave me alone. He looked pretty serious" Max says as he crosses his arms. "He could be an actor" I think about it.

"No, acting is not for me. I'm more of the athletic type" I say. Then Max puts his hand in front of me.

"Max money" I put my hand on top of his.

"J money"

Then at the same time we both throw our hands in the air and say. "We're the money squad!"

"Seriously?"
"Nobody calls you that"
"Give up already"
"That's starting to get old" I hear them mumble and groan as they walk back over to Ramona's room. I look at Max.

"You okay?" I ask Max, now I feel bad for making him feel bad.

"Yeah, just lay off Jealous Jackson for a while" He says getting up and walking out the door. I get up also and I make my way to Ramona's room too.

Ramona's POV.

Jordan won't stop staring at me and it's getting uncomfortable. Jackson and Max come back into the room and Jackson wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "So Ramona Truth or Dare?" Max asks me like he didn't just cause a scene a few seconds ago.

"Truth" I say.

"Is it true you dropped Jackson's toothbrush in the toilet and you put it back on the sink and you didn't tell Jackson?" Seriously why did he ask that?

"Yes"

"WHAT! I HAVE TO PUT MY MOUTH ON THAT, How long has it been since you've done that?" Jackson practically yells in my ear.

"Two weeks" I say quietly.

"I've been using a toilet brush for two weeks?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Next Person!" I say changing the subject. The next person is Bobby.

"Vicky truth or dare?"

"Uhhhh, dare"

"I dare you to go out with me"

"Really!? HA!" she points her finger in Jackson's face. "You said I didn't have a chance, now look he is in loveeeeee with me"

"Pointing is rude" Jackson says as he moves Vicky's finger out of his face. Vicky jumps into Bobby's lap.

"Okay, easy there tiger" Bobby says as he pushes Vicky off his lap. "I don't love you" Vicky gasps. "Yet" she sighs and then gives him a smile.

I can't hold it in any longer. "BICKY!!" I yell. Everyone looks at me.

"BICKY!!" Vicky yells back.

"MY EARS!" Jordan yells.

"WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR EARS?!" Max, Vicky and I yell at him.

"Hey, don't be mean, Jordan I care very little about ears. Not a lot but just enough" Jackson says as he pats Jordan's knee by reaching across me. If only he knew.

~~~~~~

I put on my pajamas and I lay down. We had spaghetti for dinner tonight and Vicky is staying over she's in the bathroom right now. Jackson, Max, and Jordan are in their room across the hall. Bobby and Andrew been left. Then my door opens it's DJ. "Hey Ramona can you wash the dishes?" I nod my head then I get off my bed and I head for the kitchen. The bathroom door opens and Vicky walks out.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To wash the dishes"

"Oh, that sounds boring I'll be in your room" She then walks past. She's wearing her unicorn footie pajamas and I'm wearing a tank top with pajama shorts. I keep walking until I'm finally in the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and towards the sink I'm the only person in here. I start washing the dishes and I hear footsteps but I just ignore them. The footsteps gets closer then the person is standing super close to me. I can feel the person breath hitting my neck.

"Hey cutie" I look up, Jordan.

😊😁😊😁😊😁☺😁😊😁☺😁
Cliffhanger.

So, what do you think is going to happen next.

Also I'm going to the beach tomorrow so I'm not going to update as fast as I usually do.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T