Food and a Grim Maskshop

Im walking without thinking. Down an alley. A poor man. Sleeping. I look around. Nobody. We are alone. I slowly reach down, grab his head, pin him down, he wakes up, but I snap his neck. And eat. Rip into the flesh. Devour him. My teeth sink into his neck. I tear away and flesh hangs from my jaws. Blood dripping down. I eat. Faster and faster. So good. Soooo goooood. I eat until I'm full and then stare down at the corpse. Bloody and slightly fleshy bones. No. No. I didn't... I couldn't. No. I did. I stare in horror. Unable to calm down. Foot steps. Ill be killed for sure. I turn. A boy. Beautiful boy. But he does not look happy. He looks straight. Shame. Wait. Why would that turn him away? The thing that would turn him away would be the fact that I just killed a guy. I'm an idiot. I killed a guy. Why am I distracted. I have to run. But I'm paralyzed.

"You're in my territory. Get ou- whats with your eye? Why is one normal? You're the one the doctor was talking about, aren't you? The one who had the organs transplanted. We've been watching you. Our little experiment. We did this to you. Ha. You look pathetic. Little half ghoul. We will make your life miserable." He laughs creepily and grabs me. He takes me down the ally, further. Down some steps. Down into the bad part of town. Nobody lives here.

"This is where the ghouls dwell. But nobody knows that. Let's get you a mask for now and see what we can do with you." We walk into a dark store with no windows. It smells bad. Masks line the walls. They stare down at me and give me chills. A man with ghostly pale skin sat against the back wall, making something. I'm assuming it's a mask.

"Welcome. Are you here for a mask?" He drawls. He has a monotone voice. His flesh is covered in tattoos in some places. Others are like paper. He turns and his eyes are a milky gray. They give me chills. This place is freaky.

"This one needs a mask. I would go with full face. This is the project jack was working on." He shoves me forward.

"Let's see. Take a seat here... What's your name and kagune type?"

"Felix, and I don't know"

The one who dragged me in says, "based on what jack said, he's ukaku, rinkaku and bikaku."

"What the hell is jack doing? This doesn't seem safe... Caleb, come." The mask maker drags the other ghoul, Caleb, over and they whisper furiously. Caleb wanders around and the mask maker comes over. "My name is Grim. Now let's see..."he measures my face. "Alright. Any particular design?" I shake my head. "Alright I'll just wing it." He studies my face, as if memorizing it. "It will be done in two days. In the meantime... Caleb!...Caleb! Come. Take him to the hive. He isn't safe alone. Who knows what this combination will do. I don't understand what jack is doing. Don't leave him. He's unpredictable." And with that, he sauntered into the back room.

"Let's go half blood."