Chapter 1

Silverwing took notice of the ginger tabby she-cat that just joined ScarClan. She was curious about her. Her ears twitched as she suddenly heard her name being called and padded towards her brother. "Oh. Hello Reedeye. You wanted to see me?" She asked.
The tan and white tom nodded his head. "Yeah. I was wondering if you noticed the new she-cat." He mewed. The silver pelted nodded her head. "Crimsonstar will probably be giving the cat her warrior name soon." She pointed out.
"Yeah." Reedeye meowed.
"Rapidshine had her kits," She meowed referring to the she-cat as she was curled up with her kits all sleeping by her belly. "She named them already."
Her brother's eyes lit up as he remembered how he helped his mentor. "That's lovely. I heard she named them Creamkit, Bearkit, and Sunkit." Reedeye mentioned.
"Those are lovely names for them." She purred happily.
The ginger tabby she-cat padded forward. "Hello." She greeted the two cats quietly.
"Hi." Silverwing mewed in a cheery tone.
The ginger tabby gave a slight smile. "What are your names?" She asked them.
"I am Silverwing," the ScarClan she-cat mewed, raising her tail to gesture to herself. "And this is our medicine cat, also my brother Reedeye." She mewed pointing a paw to the young tom who licked his chest.
"Hello." She purred kindly in a soft tone to the two.
"Welcome to ScarClan. So I guess you met the leader of our clan, Crimsonstar," Silverwing mewed. "Don't worry, he isn't badger-brained.. Most of the time.." She told her as she and the new cat padded somewhere to chat together.

"So you're father was the cat of another one of these clans?" The she-cat asked.
"Yeah he was, and still is," Silverwing commented. "But it means I have his spirit." She mewed as the two she-cats shared a rabbit together.
"I think it's nice that you accept your heritage." The she-cat purred.
Silverwing looked around and she suddenly saw a massive creature. Her blue eyes widened. What in StarClan's name are you?