Chapter 19

Stormclaw felt his muscles grow cold. Then he remembered, it was raining again but it drizzled;hearing the sounds of frogs and noise making things. Then as usual, he felt that same jab in his flank from Sootwhisker's paw. "Time for you to go with me again brother. I arranged another meeting with them when I was on patrol.." He murmured in his ear in an expressionless tone and silently bounded out of camp. Stormclaw hung his head and huffed silently as he followed behind his brother. "Just how long are you willing to go through with this silly plan?" He asked.
"As long as it takes for me to accomplish it." Sootwhisker replied not looking back at him.
"What if StarClan punishes you for this?" Stormclaw asked.
He looked back at him this time. "Who said I ever cared about StarClan..?" The tom sneered. The black and white tom blinked in stun and shock. He sighed to himself and they went to the same tree shaded place. The same cats showed up. But there was a strange cat with them!
Sootwhisker grew hostile as he saw the black and ginger she-cat. "Who's this?!" He snapped.
Badgerfang lazily flicked his tail to her. "This is Tasha," he began. "She may be old, but she's a good battle strategist." He finished.
She shoved past them. "Thank you for the very undeserving introduction Badgerfang. He's told me of this plan of yours, and honestly, you'd be crazier than a cat fighting a dog." She commented blatantly to him as if she couldn't do anything else but that. Sootwhisker blinked almost offended. "You dare say such things to me before your death you old she-cat?!" He yowled.
Stormclaw winced at his brother's response. What was with him and finding attacking and death the answer to his differing remarks and rebellious defiances from the cats he allied with?
"Hey! I heard something this way!" A voice yowled out.
"Me too.." Another whispered. A WolfClan and ViperClan Moonhigh patrolling party was sent out!