Part 21

(Andy's P.O.V) " Y/N!" I yelled as she began to fall. Luckily, I caught her before she could harm her head. I gently set her down to the ground before roughly shaking her shoulders. "Y/N? ARE YOU OKAY? ANSWER ME?" But her eyelids remained closed and her body lifeless. I heard the others run over and circle us, kneeling or hovering above. I continued to call out to Y/N, but she remained still. "The forest...." I heard Jake murmur from behind, somewhat dazed. I looked up with wide eyes. The branches of the trees were snapping and the edge of the woods all around was falling apart. I felt A hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Ashley, devastation in his eyes. "Andy, look." He nodded towards Y/N. I glanced down and stared at her fingers which were clenched in my own. All the skin from The tips to past the nail was stained black. An excruciating pain tore through my chest at the sight. I was puzzled myself, Asking what was happening and what was causing all of this destruction. Ashley answered the question for me, causing me to be broken. "Sh-she was forced to return here. They forced her. Th-the other humans. They are erasing wonderland from her head, us from her memory." I was beginning to shake, my heart cracked and shattering. My eyes stayed wide as I stared down at Y/N, tiny gasps escaping my open mouth. No.... "No! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!" I yelled out, tears filling my chilled blue eyes. The water poured over my water lines as I began to sob in quick brats. I couldn't care who song. I could finally hear sniffles over my cries. The pain in my chest group, but not from my disappearance for is drawing closer. But from the heart ache of releasing that I would never see my true love again. The girl I had wanted for so many years to grow so I could be with her . Everything was fading. The ones red carpet was in there, the lights had been swallow into the distraction of the words and now the tables have broken just like my heart. I clench my eyes shut as a pulled Y/N into my kneeling lap. Her head flopped into my chest as I hold her tight. I could hear all around us breaking, our world slowly dying. The tears dripping down my cheeks as I stared down at Y/N. The perfect girl I had want to be with. Who was now painfully being torn away form me....