Part 26 Final part

Through the dark strands of my  Raven hair, I saw five men surroundings a table across then shop. Complete strangers, but all so familiar....
The loudest laugh escaped the lips of a olive slimed guy with a black mane. His eyes shone hazel and gleamed with mischief as he grinned. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I squinted, trying to examine all their faces. One sat with his fingers clasped together, his elbows on the table. The word " Fidelity" was formed as his hands were connected. Dark sunglasses sat on the bridge of his nose, one shade being covered by his straight hair. That smirk I had seen before, unsure where. Two sat with quiet chuckles, both black messy hair and pale skin. One had glittering brown eyes with a shy smile while the others had my stiffed blue eyes and had a mysterious smirk. Unrecognizable images were flashing in my mind, making my forehead creased as I  frowned. My eyes flickered onto the last male. Short mass of black hair, lip and nose ring and burnt ivory skin. His angelic face towards me. That's when it moved, making my heart stop still. Oceanic eyes started into my iris ones, holding a stare that lingered. The hand I had resting on the table had clenched into a shaky fist like the one I held against my face, concealing my mouth and nose. The man's once grin and laughter had vanished and resulted a silent frown. A sudden spark flew through my body, one that I remembered.
Remembered what that spark had once been caused by. And it was starting right at me. I slowly stood up, a smile forming on my face. My friends asked of my movement, their questions I didn't answer. The man done the exact same with his own companions asking. Only his grin was wider than mine. I began to slowly walk, automatically. He done the same with our friends calling after us. Them, we ignored. We were only a few inches apart once we stopped. I smirked and folded my arms lightly over my chest as I stuck out my chest as I stuck out my hip. I shook my head with closed eyes before looking up at the tall man. "You just couldn't keep away, could you?" I said with raised eyebrows. He chuckled, his blue orbs gleaming. And there it was. That all so rememberable crooked smile....

THIS STORY WAS NOT MINE! I GOT IT FROM A VERY GOOD WRITER ON INSTAGRAM....