Part 22

(Andy's P.O.V) I could hear the crashes of our world falling apart as I held Y/N tightly in my arms with tear filled eyes. Wonderland was becoming a distant memory. We were all, just becoming pieces of a broken memory. Y/N was getting colder by the minute, and her fingers and knuckles were now stiffened with darkness. The blackness of my makeup was now smeared and streamed down my cheeks, mixed with water produced from my weeping eyes. The others had just deflected to the ground and held themselves, waiting for the time we disappear. I glanced back at my dazed friends who started off into the destination of the forest. It was spreading. Coming closer to us. Soon, we would all be swallowed whole into a never ending nothingness. I wasn't scared, I just too broken to worry about my existence. My heart was rotting slowly in my chest as I watched wonderland's creator slowly fade away in my arms. Watched the one I love slowly leave me forever. I couldn't even sob now, I just had tears flowing down my cheeks. They went unnoticed. I studied her paling features as I chewed my bottom lip. That flawless skin. The high cheekbones. The perfectly arched eyebrows. Those long eyelashes. That perfect jawline. Those plump, red lips which I could kiss over and over again. And those eyes. Those iris colored eyes which sparkled. How I would give anything to look into them once more, to see that heart warming shine. "Y-Y/N. P-please wake up." I stuttered in a whisper as I stroked her silky black hair. I ducked my head and kissed those motionless lips of hers. They were cold to the touch, but still heart fluttering even so. I flinched when I felt her weight shift on my lap. "Y-Y/N?" I whispered her name again, my voice coated with shock, but also hope. A tiny groan escaped those pretty little lips of hers as she moved slightly once more. I was sobbing all over again, out of happiness. I know she was leaving soon, but I just wanted to say goodbye. Say goodbye to the one person that owned my withering heart....