Chapter 10

Sadly, now Fred, George, Lee, and I were on the train, going back to Hogwarts. On the bright side, we were planning our next prank on Filch.

“I think we should resort to Stink bombs.” Fred suggested.

“No, we’ve done that to many times.” George said.

“Ya, he would suspect something like that.” I said.

“Well, than why don’t you think of something.”

“Gladly, I was thinking, if we have access to rubber snakes and spiders, we can charm

them to attack Filch.” Fred’s face dropped.

“And I bet you thought I wouldn’t be able to think of something!” Fred nodded.

Lee said “I CAN’T BELIEVE WE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!”

I laughed and George whispered in my ear

“I thought you were scared half to death of snakes.”

“Ya, but who said I wouldn’t charm them after putting them in Fred’s trunk?”

“Clever.”

“Of course it is, it IS me after all.” He smiled, laughed, and kissed my cheek.

“WHY ARE THEY WHISPERING? I AM QUITE SCARED NOW!” Fred yelled.

We both jumped apart and blushed, looking opposite directions. The rest of the way to school was spent in silence. I looked out the window and said

“We have made it to the school.”

I smiled, and the second I ran into school I saw Chrissy and ran over to her.

“HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” I said.

“What’s up?” She asked. “How was it at the Weasley’s?”

I told her everything and she smiled and laughed.

“Well it seems like SOMEONE had a Happy Holidays!” She exclaimed.

I laughed and said “Yes, I soooooo totally did!”

We walked up to the common room and hung out there. After a while, Chrissy had to go get ready for school tomorrow, and I heard a yell from the boys’ dormitories. And I smiled as Fred came running down the stairs wrestling some garder snakes off of him.

After a few minutes he did and he glared and pointed at me.

“YOU DID THIS.” He yelled.

I threw my hands up in defeat. “Yes, I’ll admit it, I did.” He was upset and went to come over, but thought better of it, knowing full well that I could over power him. Or at least that’s what he thought. I stood up and grabbed George’s hand and started dragging him towards the common room entrance saying

“I need to talk to you.”

He smiled and nodded and when we walked out we sat by the willow by the Black Lake and looked at him and said

“My fire powers are gone.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes, but listen, they were replaced with a new ability.”

“What is it?” He asked.

Just then Cece came running from the Forbidden Forest, panting.

“DUDE, YOU HAVE TO SEE--- I interrupted something, didn’t I?” She said.

I shrugged. And she continued.

“Okay well, I found this horse, and it can like fly, and it’s a unicorn!!!!!!!!” My jaw dropped.

“IT CAN KILL MALFOY! Hey can I borrow your horse?” I asked.

“No, you can’t.” She replied. I sighed.

“Well, now I'm gonna let you guys get back to whatever it was you two were doing.” She smiled and left. I looked at George who smiled and laughed.

“That’s so Cece.” He said.

“I know, right?” I laughed. He looked at me and I sighed. “Okay back to business.” He nodded.

“I guess I spent so much time in the snow, my fire turned to ice and now I can make things freeze, along with myself, watch.” Sure enough, I made my hand covered completely with ice.

“And, this doesn’t bug you at all, I mean, it doesn’t seem cold?” I shook my head. “Wow.”

“Yeah.” He laid down and I did too, resting my head on his chest. “My life is so screwed up.”

“No, you have a wonderful life; it’s just been filled with screwed up events.” I smiled. He was playing with my hair, and I could hear his heart beat. It kept speeding up and then it would slow down, then speed up again. I smiled. Before you knew it, it was almost curfew. So we stood up and walked, hand-in-hand, back into the castle. Wow, that last sentence sounded like the ending to a fairytale. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!