Chapter 1

This was actually an idea that I wanted to do for a long time untill I discovered the magic of WATTPAD ( ;∀;)

I won't be able to update as fast as last time come since exam is just afew weeks away sooooooooooo be perpared for long af waits ಠ-ಠ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You have been warned ಠ-ಠ.

Anyway let's continue to the story!
≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼

Huff

Huff

Huff

Huff

"FUBUKI"

Kidou shouted as he pass the ball to me. I dribble down the field as two defenders from fidio's team rush torwards me. I smirked.

"Snow Angle"

Both of them were traped in thick ice as hiroto signaled me to do our next move.

"THE BIRTH"

"COLLOSTIO ...ARG!"

We cheered as the ball enter the rival's goal , the crowed was cheering for us like wild fire unfortunately we tie with them but It was fun playing soccer with endou and them. I hope this last forever........... I hope it will atlest......

It was time to hunt again, as I walked down the streets of locotti the air was filled with the smell of food.......meat. My stomach growled as I crossed a road with other humans, look for a opportunity to kill one. As I look around I saw a woman with blonde hair wearing casual cloths walking down a dark alley.

"She's on her phone.... perfect." I followed her down the alley away from the noisy crowd, as I followed her deeper into the dark alley I put on my wolf mask.

" Excuse me, Miss! You seen a little....."

Swish!

"Lost......"

I smile at the bloody snece as my claw like kagune was all the way in her stomach and neck as that instantly killed her. I took of my mask and start to eat on the fresh corpes that was just killed, a few hours had past I was almost done with the dead body until I heard footsteps behind me.

I put on my mask and turn around to see kazemaru standing there shocked to see the bloody battle ground. I quickly left the sence and climbed into my room as I felt from the window before the hunt, as expected kazemaru came back and told everyone about his encounter with a ghoul.

"Kazemaru what happened you seem a little pale." I hearded endou said from my room.

"I.... I saw a ghoul...e.e..eating a person on this island! There was blood everywhere, I was terrified." Kazemaru said with a scared voice.

"What happened after that?" kidou asked.

"After he saw me he ran away, I was still shocked after looking at that bloody snece so I didn't pay much attention at the details of that guy but he wears a wolf mask." he said. I started to worry a little that they might start a search because of my mistake.

"Should we report it to the police?" hiroto asked.

"I don't know but I think it's best we investigat it ourself then report it to the police with evidence." gouenji said.

I walked out of my room and pretended to be new towards this "accident". "What investigation?"
Everyone look at me with surprise as everyone was too focused on kazemaru's case.

"Um.... it's like this." endou explain everything to me and how it's impossible for a ghoul to be on this Island.

"Well there's one right infront of you." I tough. After that everyone went to bed but they decide to install some cctv around the camp which is gonna be a pain in the ass for fubuki whenever he needs to hunt. "Oh well, there's no free lunch on earth especially when you're surrounded by them."

The next day
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Good morning , endou."

"Good morning , fubuki."

I didn't really have a good sleep las night since endou keep on coming out of his room to check on us like 2 in the morning, he calls it "just in case" which is not necessary at all.

"Sorry but I'm just worried you know who knew a ghoul will be on this island." I bit my lower lips afte hearing him saying that.

"Good morning~" aki said. She's as early as always. She switch on the tv to watch the news.

"Good morning to the citizens of Licotti Island, I am here to bring you the latest news on this beutiful island. There has been a search for a young woman who went missing last night. The woman is about 168cm tall, she has blonde hair and wears casual cloths on the day she went missing. Police say whoever seen the woman please report it immediately to your nearest police station, Thank you."

"Looks like they have already begun the search, it might be hard to hunt afterwards." I thought. Endou looked at me for awhile and ask.

"Are you okay fubuki? You looked troubled."

"No, no I'm fine." Saved it.

I looked outside and I was shocked by what I saw outside. "It's impossible they know it." I said with a shaking voice.

"What is it?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚✠✚

What did fubuki saw that made his jaws drop?

Well you gotta wait for the next chapter but it's gotta be a long wait ಠ-ಠ

Anyway hope yoy enjoyed it please leave a vote or comment about your favorite moment or any mistakes I made.

Anyways ENJOY~