Chapter 10

YOSH minah~ I'm back with another chapter for you guys.

Sorry for the troll.
Hope you guys enjoy and also selamat hair raya to all the Muslim readers out there.

Enough typing messages let's get started.
﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂

"THE HURRICANE!"

"GOAL! INAZUMA JAPAN HAS SCORED A WINING GOAL FOR THEIR TEAM! THE SCORE IS NOW 2-3 INAZUMA JAPAN WON!!!!!!"

"It's been nice playing with you inchinose."

"Yea, nice playing with you too fubuki."

It was the last time fubuki get to play against inchinose, he made sure he made this match unforgettable. And he's proud of it.

On their way back to the dorm, fubuki was starting at the side of the roads. He see kids eating ice creams and cakes, all the stuff that he is unable to taste.

I wonder how does udon taste like.

Gouenji notice fubuki staring at the streets and thought that something was troubling him, despite his plain face.

"Is.... everything okay?"

"Huh? I'm fine thank you."

"Are you sure?"

" Yeah why wouldn't I?"

"If you say so."

He continue to stare at the people on the streets, imagining all the other food that he's unable to taste.

What a cruel world this is.

The van came into a sudden stop, everyone was thrown forward in their seats.

"Could it be-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Screams were heard, people were running down the streets ducking for cover.

One man was struck down by a figure, blood was pouring out of his mouth as he struggles for the last time.

The figure was a ghoul in a mask and a hood on. Behind the cape was a marking , the markings of aogiri tree.

Their here.

Swarms of ghouls were rushing into the snece, people were dying everywhere. Pools of blood started to form on the road, screams of terror echo through out the streets.

"We gotta run!"

Everyone exited the van and started running towards the direction of the dorm, haruna fell and gasp as a ghoul was running towards her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"HARUNA!"

The ghoul retracted a spear like kagune and was about to stab her, she closed her eyes waiting for the impact but nothing hit her.

She opened her eyes and looked up.

"G-go!"

"Fubuki...?"

"JUST GO!"

Fubuki had his mask on, his kagune penetrated the other ghouls abdomen. Blood was spilling out of the wound.

"RUN BACK TO THE DORM! I'LL MEET YOU THERE!"

"Okay! Make sure you come back alive!"

As the rest ran away, fubuki is gonna face a apocalypse of ghouls that are hungry for human flesh on his own. "That's a 1....2....3....4....5 and a 6-"

He counted as he kills the aogiri tree members one by one all in a cruel way, if they were not cut in half they will have their head split apart or their eyes stabbed.

"You all are not on my level."

A sudden attack was launched on him, a unknown figure shot spikes at him but he manage to avoid it.

"Am I on your level?"

Fubuki bit his lips as he tries to hit his enemy, but the enemy was quick and he remained a distance with fubuki.

A strategy poped up in his mind, he started running with terrifying speed towards that figure. The figure panicked and made a mistake by trying to unleash his kagune, which gave fubuki time to reach him faster without having to avoid any attacks.

In a split second fubuki was right in front of him and stabbed him in the abdomen, the enemy scream in pain and fell from the building to the ground.

"You have the advantage when you're in a far distance with your enemy, however you're as weak as a fly when you are fighting close up." fubuki said coldly.

"WHO SAYS I'M WEAK AT CLOSE RANGE ! I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"AYATO! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!"
A ghoul from a nearby building shouted at us.

"WE WILL PROCEED TO PLAN B!"

"Tsk......REALLY RIGHT NOW-"

Before he was able to continue what he was saying fubuki went in to fighting mode and punched him in the stomach, he was tired of the talking.

There the punches and blood started tickling out of their mouths, both sides were tired, exhausted and their bodies
were full of wounds.

Both were panting hard, suddenly sirens were heard most of the ghouls in the area started running towards an area. Gun shots were heard.

"SECURE THIS PERIMETER, WE WILL EVACUAT ALL THE CIVILIAN TO A SAFE PLACE "

"EVACUATION?" Fubuki shouted.

The doves had spotted him, "Take him down."

The soldiers started shooting at him, he manage to dodge the bullets and escaped.

Evacuation. Wait, THEN THEY WILL MOVE ENDOU AND THE REST AWAY!

He started running at full speed towards the dorm.

"I'm not gonna let that happen!"

﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

Will he meet his friends again?
Or never see them again.

All of this in the next chapter in a few days~

Also thank you for all of your support that made this story possible.

Leave a vote if you can or a comment about your favorite moment or any of my mistake.