Chapter 15

"Human transplant.......?"

Fubuki stared into the wall for a while as his face went emotionless causing everyone in the room focussing their attention on him.

"Fubuki?"

"Human..... transplant?"

His ears couldn't believe it, human transplant? At first he wanted to smile but then the smile soon died down.

Human transplant.

But it still wouldn't change the fact how many people I had killed.

Fubuki went back into depression and he lower his head into his arms, worrying the people around him.

"Even if I manage to undergo human transplant the hospital has to know if I am a ghoul or not, maybe the CCG will kill me before I mange to undergo the surgery."

Fubuki said in a sadistic tone as he lift his head up reviewing his black and red eyes, fubuki had lost all hope.

He knows that society will not accept him even tho he had undergo surgery, the people around him were able to fell his pain as most of them were not accepted by society in the past as well.

"But you wouldn't know if you haven't try, right? So why giving up now?"

Fubuki lift his head up to the owner of that voice, endou had a serious look on his face. That is the face of someone who had the spirit to live.

"That's not what I'm worried about now......" Fubuki said as he falls into deep thoughts again.

The whole room falls into depression again by fubuki's sadistic aura.

No matter what I'm still a ghoul.

Suddenly the doors burst open as a guy in a military suit followed by a group of men behind him.

"Evacuat this sector now!"

"What's going on?"

"Air lift has arrived, I need everyone to cooperate with right now and go to the habor of licotti island!"

Endou and Gouenji pretend to help lift fubuki out of the bed and all the way to the harbor as the rest help out with the soilder to evacuat the other people in the hospital.

Everyone was in a rush, the medics the military soilders. It's just chaos, it's kinda understandable because the air lift is the only way they are able to leave the island.

They gathered at the harbor as more and more people pour into the secne from the local hospital, some had bandages around their head.

Some of them even had missing limbs.

As Fubuki sat down with his friends at the harbor he starts to revise everything he had done in the past.

But one particular point of his live was constantly replaying in his mind.

"Nisan, if you had one wish what will it be?"

"What....?"

   ~8 years ago~

"If you had that one wish what will it be?"

Fubuki was sitting at the edge of a railing of a building with his younger twin brother atsuya, looking down at the humans doing their own individual things.