Chapter 13

Hello guys, sorry for late update I have been busy for some time and exam is around the corner for me.

I apologize again.

Now back to the story.
﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

"How did they get in here......?"
fubuki muttered.

Ghouls were everywhere, guards were rushing into the scene to stop the invasion.

Fubuki had the urge to use his kagune to help but that will only be a downfall for him with soo many humans around him, a guard told them to leave the place immediately.

They ran down the road not knowing where they are going until they reached a building, fubuki recognize the building it was the survivers place to stay.

He signaled gouenji to run torwards the building, but that just got them in a lot of trouble.

The moment they enter the building they were surrounded by ghouls, fubuki was about to unleash his kagune but he spotted some other humans in that area too.

Knowing that if he fight them he will get himself into a bigger trouble, the ghouls held him down as gouenji was kicking as one of the pushed him to the ground.

"Hold these guys as hostage like the rest." one of them ordered.

They tied the back of our hands and dragged out to the rest of the humans that they kept captive, some of the humans were crying.

Some were pleading the ghouls to let them free while some of they kept quite with fear in their eyes, one of the humans beside them was just ranting about how he hoped that he won't be eaten by the ghouls.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE!"
Suddenly one of the humans made a mad dash to the door, before he manage to reach the door he was stab in back and pined to the ground.

Blood was spilling out of his mouth as he gaged and struggle for the last time before he close his eyes and lay emotionless on the ground, the rest of the human scream in horror at the scene.

"SHUT UP HUMANS!"
The ghoul that killed the guy hissed at us, he took off his mask to review his face. Fubuki gasped, it was ayato.

"Have you found him yet?" ayato yelled at the lower ranked ghouls.

"No, we haven't."

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" he shouted before he unleash his kagune and killed him infornt of them, the humans gasp in horror.

"FIND HIM, I DON'T CARE WHO EVER IS STOPPING YOU! JUST FIND HIM!"
he raged, the lower ranking ghouls quickly went to screach for they guy he was talking about.

"That punk, I'll get him back for what he did to me. He'll sure come with all these hostages in my hand.

Fubuki immediately realize that person ayato was after is him, sweat start forming on his forehead.

Crap, not in this situation.

Gouenji notice fubuki's nervous look, he tapped fubuki's shoulders that startle him a little.

"Fubuki you know him?"

"Yea, he's one of the ghoul that attacked me."

Suddenly, ayato start to sniff the air. Ayato start to walk into the crowd of humans. Some of them made way for him.

He picked up a human by the collar, the human held back a scream as ayato stares at him.

"You're not him."
he drops him on the ground, he continue to sniff the air and walk through the crowd.

The lay his gaze to gouenji and me, me and gouenji start to panic as he walks closer and closer. He took a last glare at gouenji then lay his eyes on me, he smriked at me.

"You......are not human...are you?"
he said.

I was annoyed by him, I had the urge to punch him back. But that just seem to entertain him even more.

"Plus.......you have the smell of a ghoul..."

I hesitated, I didn't want my identity to be expose infornt of soo many humans. Especially in a military base, he has gone too far.

I was deciding to attack him or not where else everyone was staring at me, gouenji had a worried look on his face.

"Back off!" gouenji said as he punch him, he took a few step back and his eyes widen with anger.

"Back my ass!" he said, he carry gouenji up by the collar.

"Well you won't hurt a hostage will you? that will add on to your crime list."
gouenji chocked out as he smirk back at ayato.

"I'll deal with you when I have time, but first I gotta deal with Mr. White hair here first." he turn his attention to fubuki.

It's once again a stare down between ayato and fubuki, fubuki is thinking to give up his identity to save himself or still act as human eventhou he gets attack by ayato.

Ayato unleash his kagune and startled everyone there.

"Now we are gona see if you're really human or not."

He swigs his kagune at fubuki.

"FUBUKI RUN!"
Gouenji shouted.

﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

Will ayato review his identity?
Or fubuki will survive and leave the island with his identity?

All of this in the next episode in I don't a week?

I won't be uploading like every 2 to 3 days like last time. More like once a week now.

Because I have a tight schedule.