Chapter 11

Hello minah~ I'm back with another story for you guys.

It's here the holidays, so I'll try to write as much as possible.

Anyways toooooo the story~
﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

*Huff
*Huff
*Huff

Fubuki was running down the streets of inazuma japan, with all the hope in his heart he wish that his friends were at the dorm.

"Please be there just please the doves have not arrived.....yet....."

He stood there, dumfounded as the doves evacuat his friends into a van.
Endou saw him behind the fence surrounding the practice field and was about to call out his name.

But fubuki signaled him not to, because the doves will see him as a ghoul not a human.

As he hopeless watch them got carried away in a van to a temporary camp base he has to survive out there and avoid any contact with the doves, until the ship of department arrive to pick the survivers off the island which he has to sneak into the harbor.

Fubuki started making his way to the hardor, he decide to stay there until the ship arrive to pick the survivers up.

Along the way to the harbor fubuki had to eat the meat of the dead humans on the side of the road and a few battles with ghouls from aogiri who wasn't on his level.

But he begin to have hope as he saw the harbor in a distance, and the vans and that are carrying leftover survivers from the attack of aogiri.

He was even happier to see endou and the resting at a camp near the harbor for the boat to come, tears were about to slip out of his eyes until he stopped.

There were doves securing the perimeter, it's gonna be tough to sneak in there.

He waited by a building, waiting for the security to walk to the other side so he could enter through the window.

~time skip~

He has waited for an hour but the security haven't leave yet, he was beginning to lose hope until a siren was alerted.

"Code red, code red. We have a ghoul attack at perimeter 56, all security at sector 2 all head towards perimeter 56 now!"

The security at that area and leave the place where fubuki was waiting at, luck was on his side.

Fubuki scale up the wall, but in the same time it was bad luck as someone was waking down the corridor.

Fubuki panicked, he didn't know what to do. If he jump down it will alert the other guards nearby , but if he stayed there too it will alert the alarm too.

He just stood by the window and waiting for that person so he could kill him, but that person isn't what he what expected.

"Fubuki?"

"E-eh?"

"FUBUKI YOUR HERE!"

"E-endou!"

"I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED US!"

"How would I have the heart to that."

Endou pull fubuki in for a hug, the hug lasted for a few minute until a guard walked by.

He quickly hid his mask, the guard saw them and told them to return to base. Luckily the guard didn't suspect fubuki as he hid he mask behind his back.

The rest of the guards thought that fubuki was a surviver and ignored him, looks like luck is on his side.

Until he came across a camber in the base, he see bottles of blood going in and out of that lab. That was enough to raise his curiosity.

At first he asked permission to have a tour at the lab but the workers told him to go away and said they will attack him if he still insist.

Endou tried to convince him that he should go back to camp because others are worrying about him, but that just let his curiosity level rise.

As he returned to base with endou everyone's heart has lighten up, the girls cried as the boys when to ask him all sorts of questions.

"How did you manage to get here?"

"Are you injured somewhere?"

"Fubuki-kun! You're alive!"

"Minah, I can't answer that many questions in the same time. ^^;"

"Oh, eh he he gomeh. Fubuki-kun."

"Now the worst is over guys! All we can do now is wait for the ship."

"Now that's the endou we know!"

Everyone laughed.

But fubuki still wonder if they are really safe or not.

~that night~

"ARGH!"

"Ayato-sama."

"DAMARE! DID YOU SAW HOW THAT PUNK HUMILIATED ME?!"

"Ayato-sama I-"

"DAMARE, I'll teach him I'll show him who's stronger."

"Ayato-sama."

"WHAT IS IT!"

"I believe I have found some useful information bout that ghoul you've been mad about."

"Well what is it?!"

"That ghoul had some friends, and not just any friends he is part of a soccer team called inazuma Japan. And his friend already knew about his identify, the funny thing is that they didn't do anything about it he must be important to them."

"...I have an idea."

"What is it ayato-sama?"

"You will know when it's time.....and that will happen soon. Just wait punk, I'll get you back on what you did to me......just wait."

He smriked as he stare into the moon.

﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

What trouble will be waiting for fubuki?
Will fubuki and his friends make it safely off the island?

All of this in the next chapter in a few days ~