Chapter 16

"I got to be honest with you, we have a lot of similarities. Both of us are just trying to find a spot of ourselves in society."

"But I don't go around and kill people for no reason!" fubuki gritted his teeth and swipe his kagune at him.

"But that doesn't make you any different then me!" ayato snapped and shot shards of red crystals at fubuki.

"You still have claimed the lives of the innocent didn't you." ayato smriked at fubuki.

"SHUT UP!"

Fubuki's claw like kagune combined into a spear and lashed at ayato successfully impaling ayato at the abdomen, but ayato recovered fast enough.

Ayato shot more crystal shards at him but fubuki *doged(a/n: is this the right spelling?) It all and kicked ayato in the stomach.

Ayato wince in pain on the ground as fubuki's kagune wrapped around his right arm and form a sliver blade.

He ran torwards ayato at terrifying speed extending his hands backwards.
(A/N: NARUTO?)

Tears start to flow out of the corner of his eyes as the memories of the times with his team members flow through his mind.

(The soundtrack from here till the end of the fight, better with earphone ;])

Ayato panicked as his plans of emotionally controlling fubuki fails miserably and he attempts to escape the secne.

But fubuki was too fast for him.
(A/N:SANIC!)

Fubuki fubuki extended his kagune and successfully stabbed him in the leg.

Ayato screamed in agony , but ayato managed to recover from the pain in time and slashed fubuki's kagune out of his leg.

But fubuki had the upper hand with his speed and fling ayato into the air and slashed him multiple times.

Ayato's followers and the citizens gasp at fubuki as ayato's blood rain down on him.

"Stop...STOP! STOP IT YOU FOOL!"

Ayato shouted at him but at the state fubuki is in, fubuki is just in his own world.

Fubuki was just sobbing uncontrollablely, he looked like he just went through a traumatic horror but he didn't care at how people are looking at him right now.

He is just being in his own world, ayato's followers tried to interrupt but they end up being pushed away by fubuki or just stabbed by him.

One of ayato's followers successfully stab fubuki in the back but that didn't seem to do anything to fubuki.

Fubuki slowly turn his head facing the guy, it was just tears all over his face and sorrow could be visually seen in his eyes.

He stabbed ayato in the chest and pinned him to the ground with a metal piece and slowly walked torwards the guy, soon killed all of the followers in the area.

The citizens on the helicopters gasped in horror to what fubuki done, rationality soon came to his mind.

He looked into the eyes of the fellow citizens.

They looked......scared....

They are scared of me.

I am the monster here.

I killed all these people here...

I'm the monster......no..

No, I AM the monster.

Fubuki kneeled down onto his knees and broke into sobs, his team members looked at him with sadness in their eyes.

Suddenly, the engine of the helicopters start to buzz. The propellers at the back start to move as one by one the doors of the helicopters start to close.

"WAIT, THERE'S ONE MORE!"
aki shouted.

"NO CAN'T DO MISS! PLUS EVEN IF WE GIVE HIM A CHANCE THE GOVERNMENT WILL KILL HIM ANYWAY!" the officer on board shouted back at her.

"BUT THERE'S ONE MORE HELICOPTER!" Kidou shouted back.

But it was too late, the helicopters begin to lift off, sending all of them to panic.

Are they really going to leave without fubuki?

"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!"
Gouenji said as he lift his fist at the officer.

But that didn't solve anything, the helicopter was soon up in the air flying back to tokyo.

The member looked out the window shouting out fubuki's name out loud, crying out for him as they leave fubuki further and further away.

"Fubuki....." Endou said as he gritted his teeth feeling bad for not fulfilling his duty as a leader to protect his teammates.

~10 years later~

"Endou-san will we be practicing at the river bank today?" a boy exclaimed excitedly.

"Well not today, today is a break for me." Endou said as they enter a coffee shop.

"Tenma what will you like to have?"

"Huh? Wait coach you're treating me?"

"Of course, well this place do remind me of someone......someone that I miss a lot...."

Endou took a look around the for a minute, the coffee shop and decorations that consist of snowflakes, fake snow, some old pictures of soccer teams from the past and more importantly and white scarf inside a glass container.

Endou has to take a second look at the scarf as it looked really familiar to him.

"Man, this really look like fubuki's scarf." he muttered to himself.

"Sir, would like a seat?"

A familiar voice made endou's hair stood up, as he turn around to see the owner of the voice he had the happiest moment of his live.

"Captain...."

~The End~

﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁﹂﹁

FINALLY , I have finish this book and I didn't expect myself to write a whole action secne in 400+ words!

Definitely did not expect that, I don't know why I feel soo proud of myself. It's weird I know.

Anyways I can also finally concentrate on wolf children's story plot even better right now, and I'll probably never write a story with like 40+ or 50+ chapters.

I personally won't even try to write that much.

Anyways thank you for supporting me all the way till 1k readers, I know my cousin say it's a pity this story had to end soooooo soon like less than 20 chapters idk.

Anyways thank you and have a good day I'll see y'all in another story and bye~