Chapter 6

Yosh minah!

Ryusei here back here with another story.

It's chapter 6 now and I really think that you guys need a nickname by now rather then calling you guys "guys".

So you guys can leave a comment about a nickname that you guys want. I will pick out the top 3 after a week and I'll let you guys vote on the top 3 to see which nickname you guys preferred.

And now back to the story!

︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀

~Next Morning~

"EHHHHHHHH?!"

Everyone was shocked by what they saw on the news.

"Minah, what are you guys watching in the morning?" fubuki came down to dining room, everyone was staring at him like he has committed a crime or something.

"Fubuki I want to ask you something."
kidou sounded serious which startled fubuki a little.

"Yes.....?" fubuki replied with cautious, he didn't know what got kidou to be this serious.

"Fubuki....were you feeling hungry lately?" kidou raise an eyebrown.

I was shock by what kidou asked me but I calmly reply his question.
"No, I wasn't hungry lately...... why did you ask me that?" I said with cautious.

"I was wondering If ghoul would go on a mascara? Have you ever done something like that?" He threw the question back at me, I have never seen kidou this serious ever.

"If I were to kill some human, I wouldn't try to exposes my identity and clean the place up. Why asking me that all the sudden, something happened?" I got curious and asked him.

The others walk away from the TV and showed me the news, my eyes widened. It was the snece from yesterday, the dead body I found at the back of the alley.

The police has found the dead body and now doves are tightening up the security up on licotti Island.

"It's rize! It's definitely her." I said with anger in my voice.

"Who's rize? Is she another ghoul you know?" Midorikawa piped up.

"Back before I know you guys, she was a famous ghoul in sector 11. Know as the bing eater, unlike most of us who only kill if when we are irresistiblely hungry she kills for fun to satisfie herself for entertainment. In her kill list also include ghouls that are weaker then her. " I said with a shanky voice.

"EPPPPP!" kogure yelped.

"She's also that ghoul that attacked me at that alley that day, and it's possible that she was the ghoul who killed that man the police found dead." I said with stern voice.

Everyone there when into a silence state. A sudden knock was heard at the door which startled everyone.

*knock*

*knock*

"I.. I'll go get it!" aki ran to the door.

"Ah...ah! Officer Juuzou and Officer Shinohara! What brings you here?" aki said with a stuttering voice.

Fubuki's heart beat started beating faster, his pulse was racing just hearing them walking in the base from the door.

"Hello, Inazuma Japan! Sorry that we came! But we're just here to ask afew question." juuzou said with a mischievious smile on his face followed by officer shinoraha walking in witg suitcase just make his pulse race faster, they felt like they are gona burst any moment.

They sat down with us at the dinning room. It was an akward silence, shinohara asked a question.

"Are you guys aware of the attack going on here?"

"..."

Everyone stayed quiet especially fubuki who had a cautious look on his face and shinohara saw it.

"I will take it as a yes despite your worried looks." he said while standing up to get out.

Everyone stared at him with cautious to ensure that he didn't know anything.
Juuzou was right behind with a sandwich that aki made earlier in his mouth.

"Also, we will be tightening the security around this area this afternoon to ensure the safety of you guys." with that informed he left the place, some of us
drop to our knees because of the tension just now.

"That was closed." endou said as he fell down on a chair near him.

"Fubuki." kidou said in a serious tone.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, don't you think that you need to go back till the finals are around?" kidou asked.

"I won't back down now, we're that close to the finals! I don't want my identify to drag me down, just because I'm a ghoul doesn't mean I can't play scoccer like you guys! Especially on the field, trust me." fubuki said with determination in his eyes.

That's right not now. But after the match I'll may need to leave the team.

"THAT'S RIGHT! We gotta make our match the best match ever no matter our identity!" endou said as he stands on a chair.

Everyone was encouraged by what endou said and after our breakfast which I didn't have any we ran out to the field to practice.

"Fubuki..."

"Huh....?"

"FUBUKI WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LET'S GO GO GO!" endou said while waving his arm.

"Eh.. Um! I'm coming."

That day I heard a voice, and it sounded familiar but in the same time I couldn't figure out who's it belongs to....

︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿︽︿

Who's did it belong to?
Will he be able to keep his identity hiden untill the event is over?

All in the next chapter in a few days!

Also WE JUST HIT 200 READERS IN A DAY, to me it's amazing because it felt like my work is appreciated and thank you sooooooo much.

Again leave a comment on what nickname you guys wanted and I'll only accept the nicknames on this chapter's comment section within this week.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you next time BYE~