This can't be happening.....

HI Y'ALL! THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN MY WHATEVER SERIES! HOPE YOUS LIKE IT! ^-^ PS: RANDOM NOT RELATED TO STORY: Jason and Piper's kid gets turned into a car by Hera. That's how we have Lightening McQueen.

Annabeth's POV

I sat in the bus were taking to Olympus. Now why we were taking a bus instead of a god or goddess flashing us there. I have no clue. YES ANNABETH CHASE HAD NO CLUE! DONT RUB IT IN! Mavis was sitting in my lap and for those of you who haven't experienced this. Having a half-dragon ten year-old sit on your lap on a bus that hits bumps all the time is NOT the most enjoyable experience. I was staring out the window thinking about.....well everything. I'm pretty much always thinking about things, Athena kid curse i suppose. I sighed and Mavis looked at me and the words that came out of her mouth seriously shocked me. 

"This sucks." She said. Mavis, the girl who can see the positive in everything, has no good twist on this situation. She turned back around and didnt speak another word until the bus stopped outside the empire state building. We all piled out with our bags and stretched. Not a single word spoken during this time. No one walked in so I just rolled my eyes and went through the doors. The guy at the desk recognizes me now and quickly tossed me a key card which I caught without looking. I walked into the elevator with my other siblings, including Mavis, as the elevator rose. Why did we all come in at the same time?! I swear if anyone had moved a millimeter while we were on that elevator everyone would get crushed. As soon as the doors opened we got out and breathed in the Olympus air. I used to think this place was amazing, of course every time I came here it would be with Percy or i'd be too distracted by designing so it would just seem beautiful. But now I can barely stand to look at my designs. I remember having each place built, down to each ounze of gold used, every stupid detail it took...all that stress to build something, and now it feels tarnished. I sighed and looked ahead and saw it...The throne room.......

I am SO not staying here.......