Is that who you see?

"Is that who you see little Annabeth?" Luke..Or whoever he was asked.

"Who I see......What do you mean?" I asked as I winced. He smirked and what happened next was faster than lightening. The edges of my visions turned black and what i could see was tinted red. I saw seens of horror: Bloody wars, Violence, Mass killings, Cannibalism. Then the visions turned more personal: My best friends dying, Mavis destroying camp with fire, Percy being tortured and whipped, his dark hair tinted with blood and a mad look in his eyes. He was lauging and squirming as they tortured him. He's gone. You'll never get him back. At this very moment his sanity is slipping right through your fingers like sand Ms. Chase. Choose. Its him or you. Make your choice. Voices hissed. I tried to scream to let him live and take me but all that would slip through my lips was choked noises and I tried to control what i said but i couldnt.

"Let him die! I want to live!" I screamed against my will. 

Very well. The voice laughed as I watched blood drip out of Percy's mouth. Then the blood dripped faster, it started pouring out of his mouth and he cried blood as he laughed louder. 

"Stop laughing you idiot! You're dieing! Stop laughing and save yourself!" I screamed. He looked straight at me and blood started pouring out of a wound that was slowly opening in his chest. He looked at me with his sea green eyes and laughed.

"You have made your choice Wise Girl." He laughed one more time before going into a coughing fit. He slowly stopped coughing and his body went limp.

"P-Percy?" I said. Spiders started coming out of his eyes and mouth. Bigger spiders covered in blood poured out of his wound and I couldnt even bring myself to scream. They crawled towards me and collected into a mass. As the mass passed over me it started to crawl under my clothes and into my ears. Now I screamed. I couldnt even hear the screams escaping my tongue because all I could hear was a single voice hissing.

You've made your choice.