Maybe not.

Percy's POV

"Uhh........." I didnt know what to say. This really pretty girl. Wait, stop yourself right there Jackson. Ok ok restarting. This new girl just threw up on my new Vans. Great. Am i supposed to say something? WHat do you say to a girl who threw up on your shoes? Ok ok. Idea time, maybe she's sick? Ask if shes ok. There! Perfect. "A-Are you......" Finish! "Alright?" I asked. She looked at me blushing and looking completely mortified and pale. 

"O-Oh! Totally!" She giggled. "J-Just a little sick is all......" She laughed nervously.

"Want me to take you to the infirmary?" I asked as I slipped off my shoes and threw them away frowning. "Perfectly good pair of Vans..." I muttered.

"Pardon?" She asked blinking innocently.

"Hmm? Oh nothing. Lets get you checked out by an Apollo kid." I said and sighed. Her eyes instantly got wide and she shook her head. I raised my eyebrow. "Umm...Ok? I guess not. Anything else you want to see?"

"Hmm...That big blue house!" She giggled. Ok...Definitly an Aphrodite girl.

"Oh ok. That's the big house." I started walking towards it when she skipped up and grabbed my hand and pulled me faster. I almost tripped out of my shoes...Oh wait. Dont have shoes on. Right....

"Come on slow-poke!" She laughed. 

"Ok ok!" I ran along with her. Maybe not an Aphrodite girl. She runs fast! When we got there I panted and put my hands on my knees while she looked completely unfazed. 

"You can stay out here. Thanks Perseus!" She said my full name and looked like she regretted it. I got up and narrowed my eyes. I was about to ask how she new that before she sprinted inside. I tried to run through the open door but it slammed closed even though no one was there. I ran straight into it and bounced back onto the porch dazed and groaning. I looked in the window next to the door and saw a familiar face smirking at me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a long scar running across their face. Luke...But how....I thought before I saw him raise an object and aim it. I had time to think Gun. Before everything went black.