Perco...

((This is for Inez...She'll know why....)

Percy's POV

I've been wandering around Asphodel for weeks. Okay maybe days, fine hours. But It's still boring. I sighed as I walked around the dark and bleak earth under Earth. I have to find her. Was the only thought that kept me going instead of giving in to the horrible pain in my feet and heart.

"Having fun there Jackson?" A voice called from above. I tensed and looked up slowly seeing none other than Nico Di Angelo sitting on a ledge sucking on a lollipop and smirking at me. I almost cried, I couldnt believe he was actually here. No, I dont mean it like that. I just couldnt believe he actually came for me. Maybe I should just stop. I stared wide eyed at him silently, the only sound inbetween us being my breathing and soon after, his loud laughing. He actually laughed so loud his lollipop fell out of his mouth and landed on my head. I admit it, I screamed like Annabeth does when she sees a tiny little spider as I tried to get it out of my hair. Which, of course, made him laugh louder. Nico jumped from the ledge and walked over to me standing a little too close for comfort and slowly took it out of my hair as he pressed his body against mine to reach it because he was so short. I looked down at him and cleared my throat awkardly. "I. Uhh. S-Sorry Perce." He took his hands off me and backed up his smirk returning. "How's being dead jackson?" My jaw dropped and I picked him up hugging him tight.

"Nico! Thank you! Now get me out so I can see Annabeth!" I screamed and stared down at him. He looked, disappointed? Whatever. I'll ask later.  First and foremost, Annabeth.

Nico sighed, "Yeah okay. Lets just go." He sighed again and held both my hands pulling me against him making me blush as I saw a swirl of back before we were shadowtraveling. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and holding onto Nico as tight as I could while he laughed and leaned his forehead against mine. When we finally arrived, I was standing with my arms around Nico's waist and my forehead leaning against his with his arms around his neck and campers surrounding us either in shock or trying not to laugh. 

"Percy? What are you doing with Nico?" A voice with amused tone asked. I looked at the person and paled a little.

"Uhh, Hey Mavis."