I REALLY HATE HER

It's been three weeks-September 28th, a Wednesday- since I stayed the night at Blake's and I've gotten really close to him. We're sitting at the back table in the cafeteria. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is staring at us.

All the girl were glaring at me, wishing they were me, as their boyfriends continued to eat. Blake and I were laughing like crazy from what happened yesterday; I, being my clumsy self, slipped in purple paint with white skinny jeans. Not my best day.

A girl with short blond hair walked to the table and slammed her hand down, causing me to jump and look at her. Two girls are standing next to her with their arm crossed. They all had a look of utter discussed on their faces. The girl glared at me then said "Look here you worthless little shit, get out of my set and quite flirting with my boyfriend." I looked at her and laid my hand on my heart in a dramatic way.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see Bitch written anywhere on the set." I stood up from my set and Blake grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he had worry in his eyes. I sat back down and laid my hands on my lap.

I stared at my lap to try to calm myself down. I started to bit my lip thinking maybe pain will calm me down. Blake held my hand then whispered in my ear "Stay calm, just ignore her okay. You don't need to get in trouble, you're a good person just stay calm."

As I calmed down I looked at Blake then he smiled. The girls started to laugh. Her snort sounding like a pig. I looked at her with a curious look on my face. I asked "What's so fun?" She looked at me and stopped laughing. She winked at me then pulled Blake to her face by the neck of his shirt.

She smashed her lips on his, Blake's eyes are wide. They kissed for so long.. and I just sat there, watching like a weirdo. I could feel the tears started to swell up. I tried to blink them away but failed. I looked at her then stood up.

She pushed Blake into his seat then wiped her lips with her arm. Blake was staring at me with sorrow in his eyes. I stared into his now black as night eyes. I stood from my table, I stared at the table till I heard the girl yell at me "Bitch, you still there? No, well that just proves that you're useless!" she started to laugh. The laugh just gave me the biggest rush of anger.

I stared at the table, drawing a target. I pulled my fist up slowly. My hair started to cover my face. The girls laughter started to quiet down. I stood there for a few seconds, my fist still in the air. I smirked then punched the table causing it to bend and I could feel my fist start to bleed. I looked up in a split second, the smirk still plastered on my face.

"Oh I'm sorry, you were saying something..." I stood there for a second before putting my hand to my ear so I could hear her better. "No? Okay, if you're going to be a bitch you better keep your act up because that is how your ass is going to get beat." I said as I pointed my finger at her. She stared at me with peer fear in her eyes. I looked at my bleeding hand and smiled. I licked the blood off my hand and licked my lips.

"What? Are you scared now? Cat got your tongue?" I asked as I leaned over the table. I smirked at her. She looked at me then turned and started to walk away with the two other girls. I looked over my shoulder to see Blake sitting there and staring at me. I looked closely in his eyes; all I saw was fear and worry. I started to walk out of the cafeteria. The silence of everyone made me more sad and angry.

I ran out the doors of the school and started to run down the road. I started to think about Blake and I; it all has to end because off my temper. This is all my fault. "This is all my fault... This is all my fault!" I said as I ran to my house. I ran for ten minutes before I got to my house. I ran through the living room, and up the attic stairs. I laid on my bed then curled myself into a ball. I started to cry as I hugged my green pillow.

I cried for hours till I looked at the window and my best friend-the moon- was here to visit me. The stars are shining with the moon and all it glory. I jumped at the sound of something hitting the window. I opened the window only to be hit with a rock.

"Oh, my god, Eve, I am so sorry." Blake said while he chuckled. I rubbed the spot the rock hit. "What do you need, asshole? It's really cold outside, how are your balls not freezing? Oh wait you don't have any, never mind." I said as I agreed with myself. "Yup, I knew that was coming." I chuckled. "Can I come inside?" Blake asked while he rubbed his hands together to warm them up... "Fine."

I walked down the stairs and opened the door for an asshole called Blake. He smiled at me then said "Thank you." while he walked through the door. He took off his red high tops at the door. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room and sat on the love set. Blake sat next to me. His hand are balled up into fist as they lay on his legs. My knees are to my chest(you could just say that this is my favorite way to sit).

"I'm really sorry about lunch. I should have stood up for you but instead I just sat there. And then she kissed me and I've never seen you get angry like that. I mean it was cool but it was really scary. I know you most likely hate me but will you go on a date with me?" Blake looked so nervous like he was trying to fly.

I looked at the TV then said "I thought you would hate me because of my tempe-wait. Did you just ask me out on a date? Oh my god...umm..Yeah I'll go but where?" OH MY GOD HE ASKED ME OUT! I was dancing on the inside. "We can go to the amusement park this weekend." Blake said as he stood up from the couch. I stood up and said "Sounds good to me. What time?" I asked. "Oh, you are going to stay at my house for the weekend."

Blake said as he put his shoes on. He finished then smiled at me. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I opened the front door. Blake walked out and when I was about to close the door Blake turned. "Oh I almost forgot." Blake walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Later..Eve." He walked out and down the porch stairs. I closed the door and started to dance.

I ran to my room and started to dance on my bed while I listened to Just right by got7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for not posting this chapter sooner. I'm not proud of this chapter but hey, it's better then nothing right. But again I'm sorry. I'll post faster next time. I will write to all of you later.

Till then,

RomanoryDark

ART!!!!!