I was scared, horrified that you would leave me.

The master bedroom

~~~~~~~~~~~

The dance went on for another two hours then we left for home. We pulled into the driveway and I checked my watch, '12:15'. I took a deep breath and held it for a moment. Lexie and James ran inside. Blake and I just sat in the car, we looked at each other then Blake hopped out of the car. He walked over to my side and opened the door. I hopped out then said thank you as I walked fast to the door.

I got into the door to see Lexie and James were making out on the couch. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. It was more like tripping up the stairs but you don't need to hear the details. I closed our bedroom door and my back was pressed against the door. I slide down the door till my butt hit the floor and my knees were to my chest. I hide my face in between my knees.

What am I going to tell Blake!? "Oh, I was afraid of you leaving me for some other girl and I think I'm ugly and I'm wondering why you would ever date someone like me?!" No, I'm not going to tell him that. I got up and walked over to the bunk beds. I grabbed a pillow and screamed out my frustration. I laid the pillow back down and grabbed my bag.

I changed into a large, short sleeve, black and white baseball shirt and a pair of blue short shorts for pj's. Lexie and James came barging into the room. "Mickey can we have the room for the night?" Lexie asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sure because I really don't want to know why." I said well I grabbed my phone and walked out and closed the door. I walked down the stairs and walked to the couch. I sat down and stared at the blank television screen.

Blake walked out of the hallway on the right of the television. "What are you doing?" Blake asked while he lend against the wall. "Watching TV..." I said as I pulled my legs to my chest. "No you're not, but it doesn't matter because we need to talk." I looked at Blake and he smiled at me then turned and started to walk down the hallway. I got up off my ass and started to follow him. He turned into a doorway. I followed him in the doorway and my jaw dropped.

The room was as big as my kitchen and living room combined. The walls were in a circle type shape and there in a lot of big windows to see the beautiful lake with the full moon and bright stars shining over it . There's a stone fireplace and above the stone fireplace was a big flat screen television.

There's two leather sets with a side table in between them.Then there was a huge fluffy bed with a cream colored blanket with a quiet laying on it and two big cream colored pillows and three blood red pillows. Under the bed was a carpet with tan designs on it. With a tall dark wooden roof and a dark wooden floor.

Blake walked over to the fireplace and stared at it. I just stood there, amazed at the room. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to tell me why you said what you said earlier?" Blake asked as he stared at the fire. I shook my head and walked slowly over to Blake. I got over to Blake and he turned. He stared into my eyes.

"Are you going to answer me?" Blake asked. We stood in silence for two minutes. "Fine.." Blake closed his eyes and started to walk away. My eyes went wide and I turned on my heels at the speed of light. I wrapped my arms around his torso and tightened the hug. I could feel the explosion in my throat. (You can start the music now)

"I was scared that you would leave me for someone else. I was scared that you didn't like me. I was afraid of what other people thought of you because you liked me. I was scared that you would hate me because you had seen the real me. I was afraid you thought I was ugly. I didn't want to hurt you because I have depression and you're going to have to take care of me. I was scared, horrified that you would leave me. I'm sorry..." I broke down as I slowly started to let go and slide down his back and onto the floor.

I sat on the floor with my hair in front of my face. Tears started to roll down my face and Blake just stood there. I looked down and clenched my fist. Tears started to land on my legs and I slowly stood up. "It's your room so I'll leave. I'm sorry and have a goodnight..." I said as I stood next to him. I slowly started to walk over to the door but Blake grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He pulled me close so our chest were pushed against each other. He wrapped one arm around my waist and cupped my cheek with the other.

He took a deep breath and kissed my lips. My eyes went wide as I stared at Blake's closed ones. I closed my eyes and Blake deepened the kiss. He pulled me up and I cupped his cheeks with my hands. We kissed with passion and want. Blake lifted me up by my thighs and I startled his torso. His hand were holding me up by my thighs as I skinned my hands in his hair and we continued to kiss. Blake walked slowly over to the bed and turned. He sat down on the bed as I sat on his lap and his hand sat at the bottom of my back, right above my ass.

We kissed for a minute and then we parted to breath. Blake and I were panting as our foreheads lend against each other. Blake stared at me then smiled. "Eve, I have to ask you something." Blake said as his breath started to calm down. "Shoot." I said as I laid a quick kiss on his lips. "Mickey, will you be my girlfriend?" Blake asked. I smiled then pulled him close. I kissed him. I pulled away and smirked. "Yes...Yes...Yes!" I said in between kisses.

We kissed one more time then I got off of Blake. I crawled into bed as Blake changed into pj's. Blake came out with only a red pair of basketball shorts. He crawled into bed and laid on my chest. He wrapped his arms around my lower back. I played with his hair before I fell asleep with one of my hands on his head and the other held my part of the necklace.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm writing this book and even I'm fangirling. I'm sorry it took so long to post this chapter. I will started working on the next chapter right after I post this. I hope you like my book.Anyway comment, vote, do what ever. And hey, if you read my story's I thank you for everything. I'm really bad at writing and the fact that you are reading this right now makes me really happy. :) I hope you have the most amazing day ever.

I will write to you next time,

RomanoryDark.