Why not skip a day?

I have trouble describing outfits so there will always be a picture of what they are wearing up here.

Mickey's outfit 

Lexie's outfit

Blake's outfit

Blake's outfit

James's outfit

James's outfit

~~~~~~~~~~

    Rapid nocking echoed through my house. I rubbed my eyes awake."Fuckin shit." I wiped the purple and white zebra print blanket off me and walked to the door. I flung the door opened and Blake and James were there. Blake's wearing white jeans, black high tops, and a Pierce The Veil shirt with a dark blue jean flannel over it. James's wearing red jeans, a gray sweatshirt, and blue converse.

    "What are you doing here, Blake?" I asked while I rubbed my eyes again. I put my right hand on my hips and stared at their faces. "Why are your faces so red?" I asked. "Eve, look down." Blake said while pointing down and covered James eyes with he's other hand.

    My black bra showed throw my white tank top and my black underwear showed as the bright sun caused my exposed skin to shine and look paler then it already is.OH MY GOD!! I ran behind the door and hide my body so they couldn't see me. I could feel my face burn from embarrassment. "What do you need?!" I asked the two idiots on my porch.

"Eve, it's a Friday and it's 7:45 in the morning." I looked at the time on my watch. I put my hand up to make him stop talking. "I think we should skip. We can all go and hang somewhere?" I said. The boys looked at each other then said "Sure."

    I let the boys inside and made them go to the living room. I ran up the stairs and put on a pair of blue short shorts so I wasn't wearing my underwear. I ran down the stairs and woke up Lexie. I dragged her up stairs and into my room.

"Get dressed!" I said while I put on red and blue flannel, dark blue skinny jeans, tan boots, my gray beanie, and a brown and tan bracelet. Lexie started putting on a white flowy tank top, pink skinny jeans, white sandals, and pink hanging earrings.

    Lexie and I fixed our hair. Lexie put her hair in a messy bun and I just let my hair do whatever as long as it's not in knots I'm good. We walked down the stairs and walked to the living room. Lexie sat on James lap and I stood behind the chair across from the love set where Lexie and James sat. "What do we want to do?" I asked while I leaned over the back of the couch.

    "While it's Friday and we are going to the theme park for the weekend, why don't we all go for the weekend instead." Blake said while getting up and walk over to me. Blake hugged me from behind and I smiled. I really can't lie, I really do love when he does romantic stuff like this. Lexie and James looked at each other then Lexie said "I don't have anything going on this weekend, Fuck it, why not!" Lexie looked at James. James stared at Lexie with a drop of drool rolling down his chin. We all laughed then James said "If Lexie's going, I'll go."

    Lexie's so outgoing, free, open, brave and I'm just a loner girl with anxiety and depression. I frowned then Blake looked at me. I smiled to try to convince Blake that I was fine. "Okay, Lexie and I will go pack our clothes and then we'll leave and go get clothes for you two." I said as I walked up the stairs to pack my clothes.

    I packed three outfits for the weekend in my old school bag and walked down the stairs with the bag in hand. Lexie was already back with a gray suit case. A smile was painted all over Lexie's face. I smiled. Lexie's happiness just makes me so happy.

Lexie and James walked out the door and Blake held the door for me. I smiled wider at Blake's kindness. I walked down the porch stairs and Blake closed the front door for me. Lexie and James were already in the back set of Blake's car. I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled up. Blake hopped in the driver's side and started the car. He backed out of the driveway and off we went to James's house.

    We made it to James house and Lexie, Blake, and I stayed in the car. James came out the front door with a school bag over his shoulder. He hopped in the car and off we went to Blake's house. We made it and I went inside with him. He opened the front door and we went up the stairs to his room. I sat on his bed while he gathered his stuff. I blushed at the sight of his Blake's gray boxers. I looked at my watch and it read '8:15'.

    He finished backing and we went back down stairs and back to the car. We left straight to the amusement park. I sleeped most of the way and I woke up after around two hours of sleeping. I looked at my watch and it read '10:07'.

    I smiled and looked at Blake. Blake looked so happy. "You're finally awake." Blake said as he smiled as well. I looked back to see James and Lexie fast asleep with their arms wrapped around each other. "They are so cute together." I said as I looked at the road ahead again. "I know."

    Blake smiled even bigger. "Why are you so handsome..." I whispered while I stared at Blake in a non-stalker way. "What was that Eve... I know I'm handsome thank you for noticing." Blake said as he smirked. My face became a crimson red again. I looked out my window and crossed my arms over my chest. "Shut up." I said.

    "Don't worry Eve... You're just as beautiful as I am handsome." Blake said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled then fell asleep with my head leaning on our holding hands.  

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful, it's me and this is a shorter chapter I know. I'm sorry for that but I was busy with family stuff. I hope you like the chapter. Vote, comment, read the book I don't care because no matter what.If you like the book I'll be happy. Have a wonderful day. I will write to you next time.

RomanoryDark