chapter 30

Elsa.

I was walking to school with punzie and merida. Normally I'm always there early but today I decided to hang out with my besties. Punzie has been bugging me about not having enough time to hang with the them.

"I'm so happy that you decided to join us." Punzie said .

"I'm happy too. I've been really busy lately and I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do for the art exhibition. "I said.

"I thought Jack was in charge of that." Merida said.

"I don't trust him." I said.

"Why?" Punzie asked.

"Because Jack is irresponsible and never takes anything seriously. "I said.

"That's not true. I remember that one time when we asked someone to help organize the  files. Wasn't that Jack?" Punzie asked.

"No it was pitch. Jack gave up after 10 minutes. " I said.

"Oh."

"I'm thinking about considering pitch for that position.  Jack isn't very reliable. "

"Don't even think about it." Merida said. We both looked at her.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't trust that pitch. He is hiding  something. " she continued

"I agree with Mer. He seems so creepy. " punzie said.

"I don't think so. I think pitch is very reliable. In fact I think I'm going to choose the new vice president today."I said.

They were both shocked. It's not my fault. I got an email from the principal saying that I should get a new vice president soon before the inspectors come

"What about Jack? " merida asked.

"I don't know but I'm going to tell him. I know he will be hurt but this exhibition has to be right and I think I made a big mistake putting Jack in charge." I said.

They didn't say a word until we got to school. I went to my locker and saw Jack leaning by it. When he saw me he smiled at me. I looked away trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. His smile has that effect on me and I  didn't like it.

"Hello snowflake. " he greeted

I felt myself blushing. He noticed it and started smirking.

"Have I ever told you that you look so cute when you blush?" He said making me to blush harder.

"Stop doing that. " I mumbled.

"Doing what?"

"Never mind. Jack I need to tell you something. "

"What snowflake? "

"I've decided to pick the new vice president." I said.

He was shocked.

"I thought you were going to wait until after the exhibition. " he said.

I changed my mind.

"So who are you going to pick?"

"You'll know when the time is right." I said and left for class.

I was almost there when I was stopped by pitch. He was holding some documents and was panting really hard.

"Elsa....I... finished... rewriting.... all...the... files." He said in between breaths.

"Thanks pitch.I couldn't have gotten this on time without you." I said.

He smiled and I smiled back. Someone coughed behind us and I saw Jack glaring at the both of us.

"You're in my way." He said coldly and pushed me out of the way. I almost fell but pitch caught me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What's wrong with him?"pitch asked.

"I have no idea."

Jack.

I was sitting down beside Hiccup who finally came to school. I was feeling bad about pushing Elsa but she deserved it. Why was she being so friendly with that guy? I didn't like him. He reminded me of someone but I don't know who.

Hiccup noticed my mood and elbowed me. I looked at him.

"What!" I whispered yelled so that our teacher Mr weaselton as we all call him won't give me detention.

"What's the matter? " he asked.

"It's nothing. "

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Okay fine. Elsa is choosing today and I have a feeling that I'm not getting the spot." I said.

He gave me a sad look which made me feel pathetic.

"Don't worry. I'm sure there are other ways for you to get close to her." He said.

"But how? When she was my maid I spent a lot of time with her." I said.

"Your maid?" He asked.

"I mean when she helped my maid. She came over and made sure that she was safe ."I lied  trying to not get caught.

He didn't believe me but let it go.

"I wish she would just give me a chance. "I said. Hiccup gave me a pat on the back.

"Don't worry bro I'm sure she'll come around. "He said.

I sighed.

During lunch I went to the council office to hear Elsa's decision. I went in and saw all the members talking in hushed voices. I went over to meet Merida and punzie.

"Hey girls."I said.

"Hey Jack. How are you feeling? "Punzie asked.

I sighed. "We all know that I'm not going to get picked."

The gave me a sad look.

"Don't worry Jack. No matter what I'll vote for  You. "Punzie said.

"Thanks. "

"But I don't want pitch to be voted." Merida said.

"How can we stop him from being elected? "Punzie asked.

I thought for a while..I saw Hiccup and Hiro , tadashi's brother walk by. He was a prodigy and was a great inventor just like his brother.

And then it hit me.

"Hiccup. Hiro. " I called making him to look back.

"Jack what are you doing?" Punzie asked.

I smirked at her. "Finding a new vice president. " and then I went to meet him.