chapter 47

Elsa.

"And then we saw this awesome guitarist and .then we saw a woman who could hit a high note. " Anna said. I was trying to pay attention to her but I couldn't help but feel jealous as I saw Kathleen with Jack. She was feeding him cotton candy and occasionally when Jack wasn't looking she would look at me and smirk. I wanted to rip her head from her body.

"I need to go."I said standing up.

"Where are you going to? "Anna asked.

"I don't know but I'll be back soon." I said and left. I kept on walking not caring where I was going to as long as I was far away from Jack and Kathleen.

"First he asks me to be his girlfriend and then he starts flirting with another girl. What a jackass! " I mumbled to myself. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going to so I slammed into something or rather someone.

"Are you okay? " a voice asked. I looked up and saw a boy about my age. He had short blonde hair and green eyes. He also had a really nice smile. He offered me his hand and I accepted it. He pulled me up from the floor.

"Thanks. "I said as I dusted off some dirt from my clothes.

"You should be more careful next time. "He said.

"I know. I was just really angry and I wasn't watching where I was going to."

"I'm Allen. "He said.

"I'm Elsa. "

"Why were you so upset? "He asked.

"It's nothing really. "I said

"Are you sure? "He asked. I nodded.

"If you say so. Hey, do you want to grab something to eat? They sell some really good pretzels over there. "He said.

"No thanks. I should be heading back." I said.

"Oh why don't I walk you back there? "

"No thanks. I think I can find my way ." I said.

"Please I insist. I mean how are you going to find your friends in this crowd. At least let me walk you back. "

"I don't think that's necessary. "A voice said behind us. I looked back and saw Jack standing behind me.

"Who are you? "Allen asked.

"Jack, what are you doing here? "I asked.

"You know this guy? "Allen asked.

"Yeah, he's my... "

"Boyfriend. "Jack said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Is that true Elsa? "Allen asked.

"Um..well..I..."

"Of course it's true. Right ,Elsa? " Jack asked. I looked at him and he looked back at me with a smirk on his face. I sighed and nodded.

"Oh, okay. Well I got to go. "Allen said and left.

"Why did you do that? " I asked removing his arm from my waist.

"Did what?" He asked feigning innocent.

"Why did you say that you were my boyfriend? I thought you were interested in Kathleen. "I said.

"So that's why you went off. I knew that you were jealous. " he said.

"I wasn't jealous. I just couldn't stand the sight of you two together. "I said. He chuckled. "What's so funny?"I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Then why are you laughing? "I asked.

"Nothing ."