chapter 39

Third persons pov.

Pitch had been watching them and to be honest he was scared for a minute that she was going to make it but as he saw Elsa's eyes. He knew that he had won. They had just one more minute to go but they were too late. He came out of his hiding spot and walked slowly towards them.

"I have to say I'm impressed. You had just one more minute and the serum won't have worked but you were too late." He said.

Jack looked at him. His eyes were blank. He got up and brushed the dirt from his pants. He took a step towards pitch. He was calm. Too calm.

"What are you waiting for? Hit me. Curse me. Why are you so quiet?" Pitch asked.

Jack just stared at him and looked back at Elsa and then he smirked.

Pitch was taken aback by Jack's sudden mood  change. Why wasn't he yelling at him? Why was he so calm?

"What's wrong pitch? You look worried and confused. "Jack said

"I'm just surprise that you're not angry. I thought you liked Elsa."

"I do but for some reason I don't feel angry. Instead I feel sorry for you. You wanted to be feared but believe me there's nothing scary about you."

"If you're trying to act tough don't even bother. "

"But I'm not. Why would I act tough in front of someone like you?"

"What are you up to Jack? Because it's not going to work."

Jack moved closer and in a low menacing   voice said.

"That's where you're wrong. " and then he looked back and Pitch was shocked at what he saw.

Elsa was standing behind Jack. She was exhausted but she hadn't fallen asleep. She looked really angry. And if looks could kill  Pitch would be six feet under by now.

"Pitch I'm going to make sure you pay for this." She said and tried to walk but ended up falling to her knees. Jack helped her up. She thanked him and then looked at pitch who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"How are you still awake?" He said.

Elsa glared at Jack making him to smirk at her.

"After what this jerk did to me how could I possibly fall asleep without making him pay." She said.

"Awww come on snowflake it was just a kiss." He said as if it was no big deal.

"Just a kiss. It was my first kiss and I lost it to you. When I'm done with Pitch I'm going to make you take responsibility for that."

"Are you going to make me your boyfriend? "He teased.

"Never in a million years."

Pitch watched them as they argued. His eyebrows were twitching as they had completely forgotten about him and were having a stupid argument.

"Would you guys shut up?" He shouted making them to stop.

"How can you be having a stupid argument at a time like this?"

"I totally forgot that he was there." Jack said. Which made Elsa to face palm.

Even though Elsa was really tired, she suddenly found some strength to be able to confront Pitch. He had almost made her a puppet and Elsa Arendelle was no one's puppet. She was not about to let some power seeking psycho ruin all of her hard work.

"It's over Pitch. You should just walk away right now before I lose my temper. You've done enough harm and as the president I have every right to get you expelled from this school. "

Pitch looked as if he was about to give up. His head was down as if he was regretting his actions.
Suddenly, Pitch started laughing. Elsa and Jack exchanged a look.

"You think I've lost. You think this is over. But you're wrong. If I can't control you. I guess I just have to get rid of you. " pitch said and brought out a gun.

He pointed the gun at Elsa. Jack was about to move.

"Don't even think about it." He warned Jack. "I just wanted to be president. Why couldn't you just let me have that? Why do you always have to ruin everything? This school was perfect before you girls showed up. If this wasn't a mixed school I would have been president but you girls just had to run it all."He shouted.

"What is he talking about?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah another thing I may have found about pitch. He hates girls."

Elsa eyes sent wide in shock.

"He's gay?"

"Not really. I think something happened to him in the past and now he just hates girls and can't stand the sight of them."

Elsa then looked at pitch. The gun was pointing straight at her but she couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Look pitch,  I don't know your reasons or why you dislike girls so much but I know that I'm not going to back down. No matter what you do to me. I'm going to stay here and fight. "

This made pitch even more angry. He didn't  like how this girl was standing up to him. She was a girl and girls are weak. They are fragile. They shouldn't be strong. He pulled the trigger and the gun went off.