Wake Me Up

No, this title was NOT based off of the song...although it is kinda funny... Also the picture above is of Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Carol, and Carl...(for those of you who don't know)

Fawn's fear slowly turned into joy as Daryl, Michonne, and Glenn told her about Alexandria. When asked if she'd like to come with them, Fawn gladly agreed.

"Th-thank you so much!" Fawn beamed.

"Haha. You're welcome. But we should get going and find Tara," Glenn reminded.

"Actually, she should be back in Alexandria," Michonne corrected. "Rick told us to head back there after two hours. It's been three. They're all probably very worried."

"Alright. I'll carry Punk over there," Daryl said, pointing to Carl.

"Hey guys, look at them," Glenn whispered.

Enid was curled up to Carl's side with her head resting on his lap. Fawn snickered.

"Let's go. Plus, the light should be coming up in couple hours," Michonne noted. "I'll get Enid."

-------------------------------------------------------

Fawn gaped at the sight of Alexandria's walls as the group of six drew closer to home. From a distance, a familiar voice could be heard.

"Michonne? Daryl? Is that you?"

It was Sasha.

"It's us," Daryl replied, searching the tops of the walls for the young woman.

"Who's that with you?" she questioned.

"Her group attacked us, but she's harmless."

"You know Rick won't approve, right?"

"There's no harm in tryin'. Couldja let us in already?" Daryl asked.

"Yeah," Sasha answered as she started to climb down and open the gates.

When the large gate door was opened, they all filed in.

Sasha gasped when she saw Carl in Daryl's arms and Enid in Michonne's.

"Are they okay?" she rushed.

"Enid's fine, but Carl..." Glenn replied solemnly.

"We need to get him to Denise, now!" Sasha exclaimed. "Tara! Go get Denise up!"

"Oh good. Tara made it back safely," Glenn noted.

From out of the dark, Tara came running up to Sasha. She'd been on watch as well.

"What?" Tara questioned. She gasped at the sight of the six. "Oh my gosh! Okay. I'll go get her!" she said, running off.

"Follow her," Glenn instructed, mostly talking to Fawn.

As the group ran, with Michonne and Daryl behind, they noticed some of the lights inside the houses flick on.

"We're gunna have an audience," Daryl heaved.

None of them said it, but all of them, even Fawn, were thinking, "Crap."

They rushed inside the small doorway leading into the infirmary where Denise was currently staying.

On either side of the door were two potted plants, about four feet tall each. The front door was connected to a large room where a few hospital beds resided. A bookcase full of medical books leaned against the back wall. The floor was made of tile, and a few painting hung on hooks in the white walls. In the corner of the large room, three doors stood, two on one wall and one on the other. Fawn guessed that one led to where the doctor, Denise, lived.