• foreword •

SYNOPSIS

Royal Academy is located in an isolated mountain range. It's run by a strict, prim woman tasked with preparing royals for a life at court in a year. Her smouldering demeanour results in an obedient class who excel in all lessons.

Until now. They never expected Royal Academy to be a place where they would find friendships and love to last a lifetime, after the stories of the dreary lessons and limited recreation.

But they certainly didn't imagine backstabbing, broken friendships, cheating and being cheated on.

Anything can happen at Royal Academy.

CONTAINS

swearing

attempted suicide

violence

mature themes

ships sinking

spelling and grammar mistakes like you would not believe

cliches

AWARD

Best Plot Twist - Official Violetta Awards (2015)

SHIPS

there are actually too many to mention tbh. But there is a comments page about what couples people wanted so you can scroll through because it gives you an idea. There are a few of my own twists (: it's very important to note that not all of the couples can appear in the first ten chapters, you have to wait for a specific couple. Chances are, if it seems even remotely possible, it's happened.

NOTE

I know it's late to make this, but I've realized that there are some serious things happening in this book. But it's not too bad, I mean people have read it. But if you are triggered very easily, then don't read this. Please stay safe everyone!

My writing has improved since I've written this. Even since I've edited the first chapter. I'm always changing, so please respect the millions of typos you will undoubtedly encounter. This book is unedited, I would write a chapter and post it immediately.

Now that I've gotten the scaring you part out of the way, I hope you enjoy this book! While I do stand by the fact that it is not my best writing, I am proud of what I accomplished. There is so much happening in each chapter (it may be disorientating), but I enjoyed writing all of it! After all, that's what writing is about.

Thank you, in advance, if you choose to read this book. I will always be grateful.

~Lexy 😈