Chapter One: Levels.

_Kylie Minx.

2010- July 4th. Miami, Florida. 12:45.a.m.

"Ayyyyyeeee!" Everyone roared in the club as Kylie hit the shot glass on the table, throwing her head up in the air and plastering a sour expression on her face, complementing the hard taste of the burning liquor down her chest.

She stood up straight and threw her hands up in the air earning a cheer from the small crowd of her associates in the VIP section of the famous club known for its full capacity and guaranteed 'Good Time' on the Fourth of July.

Kylie started moving her hips to the beat of the Lil Wayne and T-Pain song blasting in the club.

She was defiantly feeling the buzz from the liquor along with her friends.

Chresanto was standing off towards the bar section in the VIP, eyeing Kylie.

His concupiscent thoughts about Kylie were never ending. He always thought about her and how he wanted to get her in bed just to taste her because she was so forbidden. No matter how hard Chres' tried, he'd never crack her.

Kylie was a hard nut to crack and it was known that she'd only gave it up to guys who were promising and that were of a certain type of species. Species you say? Human of course but the kind that was a bad boy. Kylie just loved the feeling of taking something that was toxic for her and their was just something about a bad boy that had her going, running and dropping her drawls in the process.

Ches' sipped on his liquor and looked at her with the most lustful look in his eyes, watching her peachy butt circle around as it followed the exquisite lead of her hips.

So graceful yet so arousing.

Chres' wondered why on earth she wasn't interested in him because he indeed was the average bad boy but that was just it, he was AVERAGE, not enough to get Kylie going.

Kylie noticed Chres' rather exclaiming reactions to the sound of her distress and she admired it. She was flattered but not nearly randy from it.

It angered Chres' that she wasn't wrapped around his finger like he had imagined she would be by now, he did everything he could to show her that she peaked his interest, still trying to remain discrete, but it did no justice.

Kylie was not there, she couldn't even imagine herself being there.

Pia Mia came stumbling to the bar as Chresanto stared at Kylie with his drink in his hands.

"Two shots of your strongest, Tequila." Pia slurred as she leaned on the bar top pointing at the bar tender.

"Coming right up." The bar tender spoke before he reached under the table.

Chres' looked at Pia in disgust. She was the 'hoe' of the group and it annoyed Chres' that she was so easy. He was one of the only ones that didn't smash simply because he didn't like easy girls and she was 'too skinny' for him.

Pia slowly turned and propped on her right hand looking at Chres' with low eyes before she hiccuped some.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She slurred and he frowned sitting his drink down on the counter top.

She smelt of a brewery and her crop top was off her body leaving her in her bra and denim shorts with the USA flag on her front left pocket.

"I ain't lookin' at'chu no typa way." Chres' spoke and she grinned closing her eyes.