Chapter Three: ThanksGiving.

_Justine Skye.

2010- November 25th. California, Calabasas.

"Thanks." Justine smiled as she grabbed the bowl of Mac n Cheese from Kylie.

Kylie continued plating her food, her mouth watering in the process.

It was ThanksGiving and it was being celebrated at Kris' house, Kylie's mother.

Around the large dining table sat Kimberly and her husband Odell and between them was their daughter, Sonia.
Then next to Odell, was Kendall, Kylie's older sister, Kendall being 20 stayed in New York with her boyfriend Harry.

Next to Kendall sat Khloe and Kourtney, all Kylie's sisters and between them sat Mason, Penelope and Reign. Mason(7) and Reign(3) were Kourtney's kids and Penelope(2) was Khloe's only daughter then next to Khloe and Justine sat Kobe, Khloe's husband.

Kourtney's husband, Seth, was with his family for ThanksGiving.

"So how's school going?" Kris asked Justine and Kylie looked up at her mother who was chewing and smiling at Justine.

Justine was there because her father was a famous NBA star, traveling on the job, he missed ThanksGiving and told Justine to spend it with her step-mother.

Now, Justine hated Tyra, her step-mother, so she bailed and Kylie offered for her to come and join her and her family in celebration of ThanksGiving.

Kylie's family was very welcoming, if you were rich and able to reach their standards or get close to trying.

Justine smiled and sipped on her apple juice and glanced at Kris.

"It's going good, thanks. I'm done though, just have to wait for them to mail my report card." Justine nodded and Kris nodded.

Justine smiled and poked into her tuna casserole and placed some in her mouth. She was feeling uneasy simply because she was reminded of the anticipated arrival of her report card.

Justine knew that she did bad because she was hardly in school, she was always trying to keep up with her friends who were done with school and living the dream, forgetting about what was important, passing.

Since Jaden and Justine were the youngest of the bunch, being in the twelve'th grade and the rest being done with high school, they always felt left out because their were certain things that they couldn't do because they'd have to study, or hand in an assignment at school.

Justine chewed slowly thinking of a way to rig the system so that her father wouldn't cut her off.

Meanwhile everyone else at the table was engaging in conversations amongst themselves.

Kylie laughed some. "Hardly. I only shop for sunglasses online." Kylie snickered as she looked down at her food, picking at it.

Khloe chuckled and shook her head. "Your such a brat." Khloe chuckled and Kylie looked up at her chewing on some food. "Damn right, I just prefer the best in everything that I own or want to own. Don't even blame me, blame Mom over here." Kylie spoke glancing at Kris and Kris smiled and rolled her eyes.