Chapter Ten: The Hills.

Kylie Minx.

I fluttered my eyes open seeing the orange light from my curtains and yawned. Feeling a body next to me, I turned and saw August laying there. His light snores filled the room from his slightly parted lips. His long eyelashes were now more visible seeing that his eyes were closed.

A smile spread across my lips as I watched his slightly covered body as his chest that was covered with tattoos softly pounced up and down.

After August and I went on for a couple more rounds last night and this morning, we went to sleep, right here in my bed.

At first I felt as though we were moving a tad bit too fast but then I realised that I was moving slow.

August traveled all the way from Miami just for me, so I was flattered more than anything and any feelings that I had for him defiantly multiplied by now.

I smiled and watched him sleep feeling a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach, something that I wasn't used to, I was just used to fooling around without making anything official and defiantly without spending the night.

"Morning," I sounded after I watched him stir a bit.

"Mhmm..." He groaned and I chuckled not really knowing what to do.

"So...are you gonna get up?" I questioned wondering if he was gonna wake and leave and he groaned and turned his back to me.

"Kylieeee..." He whined and I laughed. "Augussstt..." I mocked and he turned and laid on his back before he turned his head to face me.

"Why you up so early?" He asked in a raspy voice before he yawned, covering his mouth.

"It's actually like eleven," I spoke after looking at the digital clock on my night stand.

"That so?" He questioned and I nodded and licked my lips before tucking my bottom lip watching him.

"Come'ere," he spoke before nodding for me to get on top of him and I frowned and let my lip go.

"Don't be scary," he smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully and straddled him.

"Your growing your hair out?" I asked biting my bottom lip, looking down at him.

"I'm doin a la'sum'n, sum'n," he shrugged and I smiled liking it.

"I like it," I spoke and he chuckled and licked his lips.

"I know." He spoke before he puckered him lips for me to kiss. I blushed feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach and lowered down to peck his lips.

"Fuck was that?" He asked and I laughed. "Boy we both have morning breath, wash up then you can have all my kisses," I smirked and he kissed his teeth.

"Ya' gon love me with or without this hot breath, ya heard me?" He chuckled and I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah okay," I laughed with him before he tapped my thigh for me to move.

I hopped off of him and stood to my feet, in nothing but my, tight short pj shorts.

"I was finna sleep but that ass say I oughta take my ass in that bathroom wit'cha," he spoke and I turned to face him with a smirk and watched him tuck his bottom lip looking me up and down.

I laughed and turned my back to him and looked at him over my shoulder. "Well come on then," I smirked, slowly walking to the bathroom as his eyes followed me.

Haha. Pussy is power.

~*~

"It's so goooodd," I moaned while chewing on my breakfast sandwich and he laughed.