Chapter Eight: Taking Flights.

Excuse Typos.

Kylie Minx.

"Final boarding call for flight 765, California Calabasas to Miami, Florida." The voice boomed through the intercom and August stood up so I followed his lead.

"Okay, so you ready?" I asked and he smirked, looking down at me.

I was at the airport with him because we were together the night before, at the hotel. He asked me then, to accompany him to the airport and stuff, so after a hot sex session the morning, we were on our way here, me still in the same clothes as yesterday and all.

"Ya' look like ya finna cry, sumn." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and smiled. "No, August. I'm not that into your stroke game." I spoke and he chuckled and threw his head up.

"Now go, your gonna miss this flight." I smirked folding my arms on my chest and he stopped laughing and looked down at me.

"Aigh, aigh. But ya gonna need to pick me up, two weeks from na'." He spoke picking up his black backpack and I nodded and fixed his collar for him.

He was leaving on business again only this time it was for two weeks and in Miami. Yes I was kinda bummed but I tried to play it off because I shouldn't have even been phased by it.

"And I'll do that, just text me and let me know." I spoke and he nodded and bent down to peck my lips.

I let him and before I knew it he slipped his tongue in and started French Kissing me, he used his right hand to tilt my head up as my eyes closed and I let him take control of the kiss.

He pulled away and I slowly fluttered my eyes open and smiled at him, he pecked my lips one final time and left in a different direction from me.

I started making my way to my car that we took here before I hopped in and started it up.

*~*

"Ah! Guess who's here." My sister Kim beamed as I walked in her kitchen and placed my keys on her counter.

After I left the airport I drove home, bathed and ate then made my way to visit my family.

"Yes, bitches. It's me." I said in a deep voice with a smirk and my eyebrow arched.

She came and kissed my cheek and moved back to the stove in her huge kitchen, stirring something that looked like a sauce.

"What ya makin'?" I asked and she looked up at me briefly. "You look cute." She spoke and I thanked her and sat on her island. "You look pregnant." I retorted and she glared at me. "Ha. Ha." She spoke looking back down at the sauce.

"I'm making a mushroom, cheese sauce for the pasta we're eating for lunch." She spoke licking her finger and turning around to face me.

"Mhm. Then I guess I'm staying for lunch." I grinned and she rolled her eyes and picked her phone up from the island.

"Where's my baby anyway?" I asked referring to Sonia and she looked from scrolling.

"She should be upstairs with the nanny." She spoke and I raised my eyebrow intrigued that they had a nanny now.

I hopped off of the island to go raid her pantry.