Chapter Seven: Can't get enough.

_August Antony.

"Thanks Cara." August smiled as he grabbed the file from his co-worker. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure." She blushed.

August walked out of the office, wearing some corrective reading spectacles and skimming through the folder.

"Uh, hey August?" Cara yelled and he raised his eyebrow and turned to face her.

"Yeah?"

"Uh. Let me know if I'm overstepping my boundaries but uh." She spoke nervously and August raised his eyebrow.

"Geez this is harder than I thought." She scoffed looking down at her hands before she looked up gaining an ounce of confidence.

Cara was about 5'4, her hair was in braids and she wore large glasses. She was gorgeous. Melanin princess, with plump lips, a curvy body and a set of white, braced teeth.

Cara was from South Africa. Zulu girl who spoke fluent Spanish and Italian. She was assigned down to America to continue a series of research for different antidotes in her sector. Along with that she was a pathologist too so she helped August when he was around Cali.

"Would you like to go out? For like, lunch or breakfast?" She asked lowly and August gave her the same blank stare.

"Or dinner maybe? I mean it's all up to you. With all the crazy weather, it's hot it's cold, it's raining you just never know. Talking about weather did you see the forecast cause I missed it. Gosh I hope it doesn't rain cause Lord knows I hate the rain, and that's ironic seeing that the rain is good for the environment and I love the environment, you know? It's just a beautiful place minus all the global warming and-"

"Yo, Cara." August laughed.

Cara let out a huge breath and chuckled with him. "Sorry, I just tend to..." She breathed.

"Ramble..." She said lowly avoiding August's glare as he looked at her in a lustful way.

August always noticed some of Cara's flirtatious acts but of course she was on the shy side so it was rare not only that but August was hardly in California.

Though, he loved how nervous he made her. Normally, he wouldn't engage in any sexual activities with his work partners but he saw a window and used it.

Why? Well first of, Cara was clearly insecure and naïve. She didn't know much about relationships and she didn't ever get to know people on an intimate level because she was more of a study and get paid type of girl.

Secondly, August knew that she was gorgeous. She was curvaceous and bodacious.

Thirdly, August wanted to take so much advantage over her and ride her innocence out right on her desk. He wanted to devour her and leave her begging for more.

August chuckled lightly and took off his spectacles placing them in the chest pocket of his white lab coat.

"A date?" He asked in a surprised tone, taunting her. She looked up a him slowly and swallowed hard.

She nodded slowly and twiddled her fingers standing near her desk as he stood near the door.

"Oh, Cara, my sweet Cara..." He spoke sitting his folder on the small coffee table in her office before he turned and closed and locked her door.