Chapter Four: Impulsive Angel. {P.1}

_Kylie Minx.

Current Day!
2012, March. California, Calabasas.

Kylie Minx.

I sipped on my cocktail lightly bobbing my head to the music. 

Rihanna's Rude Boy was pumping in the club and everyone was having a good time. I sat my drink down and glanced to my right spotting a slender man. He was seated by the bar just like me, only he was a few seats away from me.

He had on a jean jacket but the sleeves were a black leather and he had on a black hoodie under it.

I also noticed his blue skinny jeans were ripped along the knees. I looked up slightly, seeing his large hands wrap around a red plastic cup. He sported a ring on his middle finger perfectly accessorising his hand, then he brought the cup up to his lips, his perfectly puckered lips.

My eyes followed slowly, stopping right at the perfect glance of his face and Lord were his features beautiful.

He had plump, puckered lips with a light moustache above the top lip. His facial hair ran from his top lip then to a bushier goatee then he sported a straight cap that complimented his face.

The guy placed his cup down looking straight ahead before he clenched his jaw, defining his perfectly chiseled jaw.

I felt heat in between my thighs under my black Balmain dress, along with that, my heart beat quicken as I gawked at this gorgeous man. His caramel skin was hardly visible due to the dark lighting in the club but it was visible enough to hitch my breath in my throat.

He had on a thin, gold Jesus piece then a chunkier gold chain around his neck letting me know that he could live up to the hype.

He turned, obviously feeling eyes on him, glancing in my direction causing me to quickly glance straight ahead.

I looked straight ahead awkwardly before I finally decided to sip on my drink, still feeling eyes on the right side of my face. In fear that it was the guy, I ignored it, well at least I tried to.

I slowly picked up my glass and placed my lipstick coated lips around the thin black straw sipping on my liquor.

I let a burning sensation take over in my throat before I placed the small glass down onto a black serviette in placed of a coaster. I straightened the serviette out of pure anxiousness and glanced around slowly, still feeling eyes on me.

Still in fear that it was him looking at me, k didn't look in his direction. Instead, I popped my Gucci clutch bag open and pulled my gold Black Berry Bold out.

I decided to scroll through my BBM checking the updates of my few hundred contacts.

"So ya just gon go against da' grain and not holler at'cho boy?" His voice boomed towards my right ear and my gaze averted to my glass then I slowly turned my head to face him, just to make sure that he was talking to me.

"A-re-" I cleared my throat feeling my voice getting caught up in my throat.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

I quickly added more of a sophisticated sneak to my demeanour and raised my eyebrow.

"Are you speaking to me?" I asked clearly not loud enough over the club music.