Chapter Nine: Something New.

{Uh so, this was meant to be omniscient but I think it'll be better from Kylie's point of view. As you should've noticed by now, I have omniscient chapters then character pov chapters and in that order [Mama Dee voice😅] but uh, their will be times where I just do character povs or just omniscient or maybe even both?

Excuse typos and enjoy.}

*

*

*

Kylie Minx

I sat in Footlocker waiting for my shoes while I scrolled through my BBM

I sat in Footlocker waiting for my shoes while I scrolled through my BBM. Growing tired of going through my feeds, I locked my phone and sighed, hunching on the bench.

I'd sent one of the girls that worked here to get me a Nike shoe that I liked but couldn't find online and to my surprise, while walking past here I saw it on the stand so I came in and now here I am.

Lord knows I hate waiting, the only thing that made it better was the fact that FootLocker was clean and almost up to my standards, otherwise sneaker shopping is always done online for me expect for when I get custom made stuff.

"Uh, size seven you said?" The short girl said and I nodded and stood up with my handbag and a tight smile.

"Cool, you can just follow me to come pay." The girl spoke and I nodded and followed her to the till with my handbag on my arm and my phone and shades in my right hand.

"Okay, let's ring these up..." The girl spoke while typing some stuff of the touch screen till just as I put my phone and shades on the counter as well as my handbag before I pulled my purse out then my black card. 

I looked up and handed the girl the card as she smiled and took it before typing some more things, handing me a slip and wishing me a good day.

Seeing that it was around 1.p.m, I figured that I'd just go see Stace and Jordyn to see what we could get into tonight.

Walking to my car in the parking lot with my stuff in my hands, my phone started buzzing.

I kissed my teeth and stopped in the middle of the lot and struggled to answer it seeing that I was holding so many things, my keys, shades, phone, my hand bag and my shopping bag.

I checked the caller ID and saw that it was August calling me. Biting on my bottom lip, I watched my phone ring while contemplating on answering it.

I wanted to, of course but I didn't want to seem desperate because I was beginning to catch feelings.

I watched as the call ended and a notification popped up on my locked screen and then a text message notification. I unlocked my Blackberry