Chapter Six: The Morning After.

_Kylie Minx.

Kylie Minx.

I hopped out of my car, the early morning dusk breeze, hitting my skin and spreading goosebumps along my underdressed skin.

I held my cellphone, car keys and house keys and my clutch bag in my hands.

It was going on four in the morning and I was only just getting home.

August offered me to stay the night but I think we both knew deep down, that staying would hinder our lust.

My legs felt like jelly as I walked up my two steps in my heels, unlocking my door and heading inside my warm home.

I locked up and threw my keys in the key bowl by the wooden shelf right by the door and took my shoes off.

I held them in my hands and started making my way upstairs to hopefully have the energy take a shower and rest.

Later...

I woke up to the buzzing sound of my cellphone and groaned lifting my head up from the pillow, under the covers.

My bedroom was orange due to the sunlight being absorbed by my curtains.

I frowned and reached for my cellphone, knocking my alarm clock off of my night stand in the process.

I answered the phone without checking the ID, "Hello?"

"Come open the door." Jordyn's soft voice came through my ear. I groaned.

"Huh? Your downstairs?" I asked, hoping that she wasn't really downstairs.

"Yeah, dude. We're supposed to go to the mall, remember?" She sighed and I frowned rubbing at my eyes with my free hand.

"I can't do the mall, today Jo. Could you come inside though?" I asked hoping that she wouldn't get too upset and she agreed and hung up as I made my way downstairs.

I glided to the door in my Puma socks and opened the door for Jordyn.

"Raaa!" She greeted and I yawned. "Rrr-ah." I said unenthusiastically.

"Woah, someone had a rough day. It's 2 in the afternoon, yo', where the fuck you been?" Jo questioned as she stepped in and I locked the door and turned to her as she took her bomber jacket off.

I ran my fingers through my hair and licked my chapped lips. "Ugh, more like I rough night. Come upstairs I'll tell you allll about it." I yawned covering my mouth and leading her upstairs.

"You don't still have my phone cover do you?" Jordyn asked as we walked up the spiral stairs, me in front. I looked at her over my shoulder still walking as she texted on her phone.

"Which one?" I asked as I turned and ran my fingers through my hair.

"The LV one. I cannot find it anywhere and it's leather . It's like one of a kind." Jordyn whined and I shrugged as we made it into my bedroom.

"I'll check for it but I don't think so, and if I do have it I highly doubt that I'll find it." I spoke thinking about how many accessories and little items I had.