Chapter Two: Aftermath.

_Jordyn Woods.

2010- July 5th. Miami, Florida. 01:56.p.m.

Kylie Minx

I lifted up from the bed feeling on my forehead. I clenched my eyes shut feeling a sharp pain strike through my skull.

I opened my eyes and looked around the hotel room, trying my best to adjust to the sunlight peering in from the semi-closed curtains.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked around the hotel room, seeing that Jordyn was laying next to me.

I looked on my nightstand and grabbed my phone checking the time and seeing that it was going on two in the afternoon.

I had multiple text messages from my mother too.

I sighed and slowly lifted up out of the bed. I was still dressed in a short white dress from last night causing me to frown.

I slowly walked to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene routine and hopefully get a relaxed day in before flying back home tomorrow.

*~*

No new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no no no. Stay down with my day ones and we in the club singing, no new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no no no. Stay down with my day ones, so I say...

I sang along lightly to the music that Anastasia was playing on her beats pill.

We were at poolside, some getting massages and some just tanning in the sun.

Jordyn and Harry were in the pool along with Jaden and Princeton but the rest were just trying to overcome their intense hangovers and if not that, to just relax.

Chresanto was back in his room sleeping and Pia Mia was also in her room sleeping.

We had rented out the poolside this morning and we were not regretting a single moment of it. It was beautiful out here and Miami and I couldn't be more happier to spend the Fourth of July here with my friends.

"Ow, lady. It's the fourth time that I tell you not to file on my skin. Are you hard of hearing?!" I snapped at the woman who was doing my toenails.

"Relax, Ky." Justine spoke.

"No. This woman is set out on filing all my skin off. Are you hard of hearing? Do you need me to speak Spanish or something?!" I snapped and the lady bowed her head and shook it.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again." She spoke and I frowned. "Don't try. Do." I scoffed as I adjusted my shades on my face and laid on the sunbathing seat, chewing on my gum.

I listened to the light music and tried to calm down before I got her fired.

The lady continued to file my nails and she didn't hurt me this time. It was funny what a little kick in the right direction could do.

I hated it will everything in me when people weren't grateful and didn't do their best. She was poor obviously if this is what she was doing as a day job so why didn't she do her best and not hurt me like I asked?

Pathetic.

If it were up to me, I would design everyone and everything on the face of this earth up to my standard because not many things in the world were.