pain

vic's pov:i was so mad about that boy! the bell rang for the end of the school day. i was walking in the parking lot.

"aww come on luv dont be like that!"a voice shouted. it was that curly headed boy that i dropped books on. i ignored him and kept walking."hey get over here!" he yelled. they ran up to me and surrounded me.

"y r u ignoring me!"the boy yelled.

leave me alone!i spat

"haha well lets be nice here baby!"cury boy said.

no u mam whore!!!i yelled i spit in his face. i walked away as fast as i can. i turned around,he was so mad.

"GRAB HER NOW!!!!"he shouted.

i ran for my life. i heard the others behind me. i turned one more time,i saw one boy with a rock in his hand. he threw it,it hit my head hard. i heard something crack ... i passed out.

curly boy pov: i was so angry! I'm glad louis threw a rock at her. she passed out. she needs her punishment,so she's coming witj me.

vic's pov : oh god... my vision was so blurry. i was trying to fix my focus. i heard voices... i finally saw perfectly. "oh don't worry luv"a voice said. i looked around,i saw a huge house but i was tied up. my arms and legs tapped together.

"now lets do this the nice way"curly said.

no u took mr!!!! where am i?!!!

"my house and i was saying... I'm harry,this one is liam and zayn,niall,and louis!" he said calmly.

i just stared at him. he just smirked.

let me go u idiot!!! i want out!!!! i shouted.

"SHUTUP VICTORIA!!!!!!!"harry yelled. harry got up and punched me in the face.pain ran across my face. i used my wrists to cover my face. i began to cry.

"aww don't cry this is only the beginning!u will get use to it baby!"he said. I'm terrified from him... he's evil