stop

vic's pov:i was running as fast as i could. all i could think about is getting away.

harrys pov:i was so mad! she always gets away.

"that's it were gonna find her and beat her!"i yelled.

"were is she???" niall asked.

"in the wood most likely."

"ill go start the truck!"louis shoutedd.i ran outside will liam while the the others went to drive around.

vic's pov:i saw a tree with a hole. i hid in there and covered my mouth."WERE R U!!!" a voice echoed in the woods. tears ran down my face cuz ik they would find me.5 mins later: i heard absolutely silence. i got up slowly and looked around." gochya!"a voice spat. i was pushed to the floor. i looked it was harry.

"what did i tell u!!! u don't ever listen to me victoria!!!!" he shouted. he kicked my stomach. tears ran down my face. i was in so much pain!"ur mine now!!!ur not going anywhere!"he yelled.

liams pov: i heard yelling. i saw harry beating victoria to death! "stop harry your going to kill her!"i yelled. i saw blood coming out of her mouth. that's it harrys got to stop i thought. i saw a rock on the floor. i picked it up and over my head. bam!!! i threw it at harrys head! he. dropped to the floor. i saw victoria passed out on the floor. was she alive..... or dead????