the truth can be hurtful

vic's pov: i was walking to harrys house.my heart was racing,i had to win him back.i saw the boys in there car.they pulled up.

"were r u going mate?"niall asked.

"i can't lose harry!"i spat.

"get in the car!"zayn yelled.

"no I'm walking!"i heard a girl voice.

"plz vic...."dez yelled.i just stared at her.i sighed and gpt in the car.i gave them all hugs.they drove fastly to harrys house. we arrived in 12 mins.i ran out of that car,i beggan to bang on the door.

"OPEN!!!!!"i shouted.i saw someone open the blinds and close them,it was harry!i banged yelled cried to that door!but he never opened that damn door....

"what do u want!!!!!"harry opened the door.i dropped to my knees and cried.i covered my face with sadness.he picked me up and dragged me in the house.

"listen victoria.... u can cry all u want but its not gonna shatter me..i loved u but u didn't take it... u went with some other guy too...and u didn't want my kid.... it doesn't seem like u love me....it seems like u hate me.... and I'm not happy with u at all.if u want me u better try and u can stay here....but u better try ti make me happy!"he just lefy me and walked uo stairs. tears in my eyes. .. well he told me the truth...what her thinks...he might not be shattered but i am.....

hey people!!!ill update tomorrow and sage update my book ... I'm kinda done waiting >:0 but ill update tomorrow byeee