stabbed

vics pov: me and joey were looking everywhere.there was a huge crowd,i saw some of the boys!i saw zayn and niall,i walked up to them.

"where is she!"i yelled.

"u made a mistake.... and i feel so bad for u but at the same time i Dont."niall said.i was worried. niall walked away,then zayn smiled at me evily.he walked away fast.when he moved i saw sage on the floor in pain!

"SAGE!"i shouted.she was covering her stomach .

"what happened!" i spat.

"leave me vic"she said.

"no!what did he do to u!"she lifted her hand up. zayn or someone stabbed her more than once!joey picked her up.

"zayn stabbed me!"she cried.i began to cry. we ran outside and put her in his car then drove off.

10 mins later.

we entered the hospital.

"LEONOR!!!!"i yelled.my mom ran out of her office and saw sage in joeys arms.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED!"she asked.

"long story just help her plz!"i shouted.she called like 5 docs and put sage in a room.me and joey waited outside.

"who's this vic?"joey asked

"my mom leonor"i said.he kinda jumped. he walked up to her and shoock her hand.

leos pov: i saw this boy thst seemed pretty nice and protective.

"u r sir?"i asked.

"Joseph barojas"

"leonor"i said.he just smiled.

"ur dating my daughter?"i asked.

"y..yes"he stuttered.i just laughed!

joey pov: i thought i was a dead man.but i guess not.

"we need to talk mr.barojas and victoria."a man said.it was a doctor...oh no what happened.

hey peps!hope u enjoeyed!

(did u see what i did there enJOEYed)haha update tomorrow byeee