bye bye baby

vic's pov:its been at least a month with sage and dez.we have clothes,food,and an apartment!were so happy,we throw little crazy partys once and a while.my problem was...i was pregnant but i didn't really mind.i had my plans with my kid.sage,dez and i were watching girl code. my phone was ringing.it was my brother!

"hello?"i said.

"omg i got a present for u! go outside and follow the arrows okay luv u bye!"he said.he hung up fast.

"dude I'm not going outside!"dez spat.

"me too"i said.

"fine its just me!!!"sage said.she walked outside and closed the door.we heard a scream!!! we got up and opened the door,a car was parked and there was the boys and zayn dragging her to the car!

"LET GO OF HER NOW!!!"i spat.

"if u get in tge car then yes ill let her go."zayn said calmely.

"NO! let her go now!!!"

"her memory is gone now"he said happily. he grabbed her by the hair and slamed her head on the car door.tears rushed down my face.i looked at dez,

"just lets go plz"she saod.i agreed we got in the car and drove off.

*8 mins later*

we walked in harrys house with fear.all of my memories i shared with harry came in my mind.

"wat r u gonna do with sage!"dez spat.

"none ur biz sissy!"liam yelled.dez charged up to him.harry was holding me. i just let him...

"OPEN THE BASEMENT DOOR!!!"louis yelled.my eyes were full of anger! i elbowed harry and ran. the opened that little door on the floor to throw her in.they pushed her in,i shoved them away!i got inbetween the door! it hit my back. i felt pain

"rrrr get down then"louis yelled. he reopened the door even wider.he slammed it on me!!!!

dez pov:she screamed!!! blood rushed down her dress! louis sat there in shock!

"OMG VIC!!!"i held her.

"What did u dooo!!!"niall spat.he saw her in pain screaming.he began to cry.harry bursted in the room.

"UR DEAD TOMLINSON!!!! U KILLED MY BABY NOW U NEED TO DIE!!!"he yelled. he grabbed him by his head and dragged hhim out. i just sat the with victoria in my arms.

ooo harry is fiesty!!! i hope u enjoyed!!! ill update tomorrow!!! plz vote and comment thanks!